Princess Eugenie shares unseen royal photos in birthday message to ‘brave’ sister Beatrice
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Princess Eugenie took to Instagram to send the message to her beloved sister and brother-in-law congratulating the couple on the arrival of their daughter. Princess Beatrice and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi welcomed their first child together to the world on Saturday evening.
Eugenie’s gushing Instagram post to the new parents read: "To my dearest Beabea and Edo.
“Congratulations on your new angel.
"I can’t wait to meet her and I’m so proud of you.
"We’re going to have so much fun watching our children grow up.
Princess Eugenie has sent an adorable message to Princess Beatrice following the birth of her baby (Image: Getty)
Princess Beatrice with her husband, Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi at Wimbledon (Image: Getty)
The Princess also included a message welcoming her new niece to the world.
In her message to her new niece, Princess Eugenie adorably urged her to call her "Auntie Euge".
The message read: "To my new niece.
"I love you already and think you’re just awesome from the photos…
"We’re going to have so much fun together.
"Love your Auntie Euge.
Princess Beatrice sits with the Queen (Image: Getty)
Princess Beatrice (Image: Getty)
Princess Beatrice's daughter is her first child but she is already a stepmother to Edoardo’s stepson Christopher Woolf.
The baby has also become the Queen's 12th great-grandchild, as well as being the second grandchild for Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson.
Princess Beatrice gave birth to her baby girl at the Chelsea and Westminster Hospital in London.
Their child arrived at 11.42pm, weighing six pounds and two ounces.
DON’T MISS Spain’s shops furious they can’t get British goods ‘It’s a disaster!’ [REACTION] Brexit Britain's financial services boom as minister hints at tax cut [COMMENT] Sturgeon's independence blow after 'no enthusiasm' in France [REVEAL]
Princess Beatrice timeline (Image: Express)
The statement from Buckingham Palace read: "Her Royal Highness Princess Beatrice and Mr Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi are delighted to announce the safe arrival of their daughter on Saturday 18th September 2021, at 23.42pm, at the Chelsea and Westminster Hospital, London.
“The baby weighs 6 pounds and 2 ounces.
"The new baby's grandparents and great-grandparents have all been informed and are delighted with the news.
Princess Beatrice and Eugenie greets gathered people (Image: PA)
Princess Beatrice and the Queen (Image: Getty)
"The family would like to thank all the staff at the hospital for their wonderful care.
"Her Royal Highness and her child are both doing well, and the couple are looking forward to introducing their daughter to her big brother Christopher Woolf.”
Princess Beatrice also took to Twitter to share the news as she said she was "delighted to share the news of the safe arrival of our daughter on Saturday 18th September 2021, at 23.42pm at the Chelsea and Westminster Hospital, London.”
- Riding above the scandal! Princess Eugenie shares a sweet throwback snap with a pony on Instagram - hours after her father Prince Andrew's explosive TV interview
- Princess Eugenie shares cute photo on anniversary of engagement announcement
- Princess Eugenie shares never-before-seen photos from her wedding to Jack Brooksbank as she celebrates first anniversary with ‘my Jack’
- Princess Eugenie shares adorable throwback post remembering her engagement announcement
- Princess Eugenie's pal shares gorgeous new photo from her wedding dress fitting
- Princess Eugenie’s engagement ring is ‘more impressive’ than Kate Middleton’s due to its extremely rare pink stone, jewellery experts claim
- Inside Princess Eugenie's showbiz friendships as royal wedding is swarmed by celebrities
- Princess Eugenie's wedding guest list - the celebrities expected at today's royal wedding
- Princess Eugenie's Bridesmaids: Full bridal party revealed
- Princess Eugenie has God Save The Queen as her doorbell at Kensington Palace
- Princess Eugenie flashes a strained smile as she leaves an Elephant Family charity dinner in London - hours after her father Prince Andrew announced he is stepping back from public duties
- Princess Charlotte: the royal baby in Twitter numbers
- Princess Eugenie ‘to delay anti-slavery and sex trafficking podcast’ amid Prince Andrew’s Epstein scandal
- Kate Middleton and Prince William are proud aunt and uncle as they react to royal baby's arrival
- Royal baby: The big difference between Prince Harry and Prince William's announcements
- Video: The sweet sisterly bond between Princesses Eugenie and Beatrice
- Kate Middleton and Prince William's sweet message to Queen celebrating very special day
- Kim Kardashian leads the family's sweet messages for Kendall Jenner's 23rd birthday with a throwback photo
- Prince William and Kate Middleton will raise the royal baby at Kensington Palace
- Meghan Markle posts sweet message to the Queen and Prince Philip on Instagram
Princess Eugenie shares her new moniker for royal baby as she pens sweet message have 928 words, post on www.express.co.uk at September 21, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.