She is known for her notoriously good looks and clear skin.
And Lottie Moss has proved that her catwalk-worthy visage is thanks to good skincare, as she posed in a bathrobe wearing a face mask for a slew of social media snaps on Thursday.
The 23-year-old model, who is the half sister of Kate Moss, took to Instagram to share her ‘pamper day’, which took place at one of the Meliá Hotels & Resorts.
Skincare: Lottie Moss, 23, has proved that her catwalk-worthy visage is thanks to good skincare, as she posed in a bathrobe wearing a face mask for social media snaps on Thursday
The blonde beauty wore her seemingly damp locks in a half-up, half-down hairstyle while she modelled a clay face mask for her self-care moment.
Despite covering her face with the mask, Lottie still looked stunning – showcasing her plump pout and sharp jawline.
She looked ultra-chilled out at the hotel, finally taking some time for herself to wind down.
‘Pamper day’: The model, who is the half sister of Kate Moss, took to Instagram to share her ‘pamper day’, which took place at one of the Meliá Hotels & Resorts
Her downtime comes as the OnlyFans star revealed her eponymous fragrance on Thursday, which markets for £11.30 and had sold out on Amazon but was due back in stock.
Lottie recently confirmed her romance with The Vamps star Tristan Evans, 26, as they made their first public appearance together.
It was revealed at the end of July that Lottie and Tristan were an item, after they were spotted getting up close and personal in Notting Hill two weeks earlier, before he spent the next evening cooking for her during a cosy night in together.
Fragrance-maker: Her downtime comes as the OnlyFans star revealed her eponymous fragrance on Thursday, which markets for £11.30 and has sold out on Amazon
Lottie has previously dated Made In Chelsea boys Alex in 2016 and Sam Prince, 24.
Meanwhile, Tristan got engaged to model Anastasia Smith in April 2018, after dating for four years, but by the autumn the pair had split, removing all pictures together from their social media profiles. Anastasia is now engaged to another man.
Last November The Vamps drummer told Attitude that ‘there shouldn’t be any boundaries,’ when it comes to sexuality.
Around the same time, Lottie came out as pansexual. Lottie told her Instagram followers: ‘I’m pansexual so I don’t really mind… any gender. It kinda changes every day as well. It depends on who I meet.’
A pansexual person is attracted to someone or falls in love with them regardless of their biological sex or gender identity.
Cute couple: Lottie recently confirmed her romance with The Vamps star Tristan Evans, 26, as they made their first public appearance together. Pictured in August
- If you can quit social media, but don’t, then you’re part of the problem, Jaron Lanier says
- Far-right extremists keep evading social media bans
- METALSHARK BRO is Your Number One Comic for Shark Week
- Aaron Carter shows off Rihanna face tattoo as troubled star rides ATV and insists he's 'living my best life'
- Aaron Carter shows off his giant Rihanna face tattoo as he cruises around on ATV... amid concern for former child star's mental health
- Full Q&A: Attorney Laura Wasser on making a "TurboTax for divorce"
- Jenny McCarthy's Autism Charity Has Helped Its Board Members Make Money Off Dangerous, Discredited Ideas
- On Day of Chicago Vlogger’s Funeral, Friend is Slain
- The Google Walkout ran on Gmail, and that makes Google nervous
- Under-18s face 'like' and 'streaks' limits
- How social networks are recruiting teenage extremists
- The time when America stopped being great
- Full transcript: New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd on Pivot
- Magid Magid, Sheffield’s lord mayor: ‘I’ve had a lot of stick, but I don’t care’
- Dr. Zuhdi Jasser on terror threats facing the United States
- This Week In Tabloids: MTV Is Reviving Celebrity Deathmatch Just in Time for Lady Gaga & Jennifer Aniston's Cover Showdown!
- The plastic backlash: what's behind our sudden rage – and will it make a difference?
- Snotgirl Co-Creator Leslie Hung on Drawing Women and Embracing Our 'Disgusting' Humanity
- We Should Probably Talk About Lauren Duca
'Pamper day!' Lottie Moss makes time for self-care as she poses in a robe with a face mask for a slew of comical social media snaps have 730 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at September 24, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.