The 47-year-old hitmaker flashed a peace sign and saddled up to a fan to snap a selfie as she made her way into the dance studio.
The ABC hit’s 30th season will also feature JoJo Siwa, Matt James and Brian Austin Green, and is set to premiere September 20th.
Ready for work: Mel C flashed a peace sign while arriving to Dancing With The Stars rehearsal on Tuesday
Mel C wore an all-black outfit that included a crop top that showed off her impressively sculpted stomach.
The performer, born Melanie Jayne Chisholm, also sported a set of form-hugging athletic leggings.
Share this article
She accessorized with slides and sunglasses, and kept a sizable bag slung over her right shoulder.
The songstress’ gorgeous dark brunette hair remained tied back in a lengthy ponytail before she started practicing.
Keeping it consistent: The Spice Girl sported an all-black outfit
Color coordination: She also wore a pair of form-hugging leggings that clung tightly to her toned legs and thighs
Mel C recently spoke about her expectations for the show during an interview with Access Hollywood , where she noted that she was used to watching the British version of the hit program.
‘I’m such a huge fan of the show and I’m not that familiar with Dancing With The Stars, of course, being from the U.K, we watch Strictly,’ she said.
She was then asked if the other Spice Girls would make an appearance during the season, and she expressed that she would jump at the chance to have them watch her perform.
‘It’s so bittersweet because I’m so excited to be on the show, but I can’t get my mum over and I don’t know how easy it’d be for the girls to get here, but if we can do it safely then we’ll try our best,’ she stated.
Showing some love: At one point, Mel C was seen posing for a selfie that was taken by a Spice Girls fan
The hitmaker added, ‘I think it would be really fitting to bring some spice to the dance floor.’
Mel C was then asked about her acrobatic stage moves, and confessed that she might need a bit of professional help to fine-tune her more high-flying stunts.
She expressed, ‘there is an Olympic gymnast on the show; I ain’t breaking out my bad backflip, my basic backflip…maybe I’ll get [Sunisa Lee] to give me some coaching so I can improve.’
The singer also noted that she had already established a rapport with her dancing partner and remarked that she was facing stiff competition.
Professional help: During an interview with Access Hollywood, the hitmaker expressed that she would ask Olympic gymnast Sunisa Lee to ‘give me some coaching’ prior to the show’s premiere
‘I’m so happy with my dancer, he’s incredible-they’re all incredible-but yeah, I realized I’ve got a lot of hard work to do,’ she stated.
Mel C then spoke about the show’s eye-catching outfits and said that she would be open-minded about trying on the costumes in the future.
‘I’m a little bit nervous, it’s going to take me a while to kind of get used to seeing myself like that, but…I’m all in, I want the full experience,’ she noted.
The 30th season of Dancing With The Stars initially premiered on ABC in 2005, and it has been one of its mainstays ever since then.
Stiff competition: The singer also noted that she ‘realized I’ve got a lot of hard work to do’ after seeing the performances of the other cast members
The series was renewed for its forthcoming 30th season this past March, and its participants have been seen heading to rehearsals over the recent weeks.
Numerous entertainment industry figures will appear in the next run of episodes, including JoJo Siwa, Matt James and Brian Austin Green, among others.
The upcoming season of Dancing With The Stars is currently set to have its premiere on September 20th.
Coming soon: The upcoming 30th season of Dancing With The Stars is currently set to premiere on September 20th
- At the Whitney Biennial, Flood Preparation as Social Dance
- The Singing Trump from Palm Springs wowed on ‘America’s Got Talent’ with his song and dance skills
- Christmas Day 2018: How Paul McCartney, Mariah Carey, The Rock and more stars celebrated
- Mitch Albom: Aretha Franklin's voice will live long after her death
- 'America's Got Talent' searches Detroit for stars, finds thousands of hopefuls
- Tragedy in the Vulture's Nest: The preventable death of 10 rising stars at Flamengo
- Dolly Parton's Netflix series reveals cast, will star Julianne Hough as 'Jolene'
- Gillian Lynne, Choreographer of ‘Cats,’ Is Dead at 92
- Reba McEntire shows she's a legend, while staying down-to-earth, at Wisconsin State Fair
- In Memoriam: Rhoda Winter Russell
- Finger Lakes Musical Theatre Festival brings a vibrant, sparkling 'Anne of Green Gables' to life (Review)
- 'Dumplin' review: Dolly Parton is guiding light in heartwarming young-adult film
- The 12 beers of Christmas: Knoxville breweries releasing these holiday-inspired drinks
- Advice from Montanans we lost in 2018: Fly lightly and go make a memory
- Yorkshire Day: 14 incredible Yorkshire women
- Cal Thomas: How to keep Aretha's music playing
- December and January offer trips to Wonderland and Monte Carlo, a Snowflake Ball or garden and mangrove strolls
- Aretha Franklin among the last of pioneers of soul who changed the course of popular music
- Christmas 2018: A guide to Knoxville and East Tennessee holiday events
- Porch pirates beware: That package at the front door may be a glitter bomb.
Mel C lives up to her Sporty Spice nickname as she arrives at Dancing With The Stars rehearsal have 962 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at September 15, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.