Fans have wondered why we rarely see the islanders take full advantage of the massive pool that's in the villa, now, in an interview with Cosmopolitan UK , Faye has revealed all.
Turns out Islanders can't jump in whenever the mood strikes.
She said: 'There was one particular time I definitely broke the rules. I was sleeping out on the daybed when Casa Amor happened.'
'It was 5am and it was so hot. I woke up and jumped in the pool straight away,' she added.
'One of the producers was like, Faye! How am I going to explain why you're soaking wet at 5am in the morning?'
'So that was one thing I broke the rules on.'
The 26-year-old reality star was known for her fiery persona during her time on the show, especially after that episode was aired during Mad Movies.
However the couple are going from strength to strength, if their lovey-dovey pictures on Instagram are anything to go by, and it looks like Faye is already hearing wedding bells.
She said: 'I feel like it's a race between me and Teddy and Chloe and Toby. We're getting married!'
However the course of true love never runs smooth, especially with long-distance relationships.
'It's been stressful because I'd never been to London, there's been lots going on,' she added.
'I haven't been able to go home to see friends and family much, even driving in and around London.
'It's been stressful, but it hasn't affected me and him, so you know you're onto a good one when that happens. Not even any car journey arguments – that's actually mad, isn't it?'
All seasons of Love Island are available to watch on ITVHub
Got a story?
If you've got a celebrity story, video or pictures get in touch with the Metro.co.uk entertainment team by emailing us [email protected], calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff page – we'd love to hear from you.
- Inside Love Island’s ‘naughty trio’ reunion as Millie, Chloe and Lucinda go on boozy night out in London
- Love Island’s Abigail Rawlings ‘happier than ever’ after getting back together with ex
- Love Island’s Tyler leaves fans open mouthed as he looks completely different in new picture from fashion launch
- Princess Beatrice forced to shelve plans to break royal tradition with key event
- 'All goods must be able to move without restriction' - Readers on the week's biggest talking points
- Adele reveals tour hopes for album 30 as she releases comeback single Easy On Me
- St. Martin After Irma: The Beaches Are Dazzling but There’s Work to Do
- Meghan and Harry dealt urgent warning over Lilibet christening
- Royal Family LIVE: 'Recollections may vary' Queen hits back at Meghan Markle claims
- 16 best holidays to go on with babies and toddlers post-COVID19
- On a Corfu Olive Farm, a Much Longed-For Reunion of Friends
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Altria - Biden: We will fix nation's problems
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Altria - Jan. 6 panel flexes its muscle
- “If I speak out, they will torture my family”: voices of Uyghurs in exile
Love Island’s Faye Winter reveals major rule she broke in villa as she talks wedding plans with Teddy Soares have 626 words, post on metro.co.uk at September 17, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.