LITTLE People, Big World’s pregnant Isabel Sofia Rock revealed that she was “apart” from her husband, Jacob Roloff, for about “one month.”
The Little People, Big World star mentioned that her hubby was away on business for the “past month” as “he finished up his job in Bend.”
The reality star went on about her pregnancy fears and added: “It wasn't easy being apart for that long while being pregnant with our first.”
But now with “that chapter” behind them, Isabel stated that she was proud of Jacob “for all the hard work he puts into everything he does.”
As soon as Jacob returned, the couple held their “best late anniversary celebration.”
The stars were able to “enjoy each other's company stress-free for what feels like the first time in a long time.”
Isabel concluded: “Here's your reminder to be patient, and have faith that something good is just around the corner. That's what I did, anyway.
Most read in The Sun
“It just felt really good to be us again.”
In the snap, the two were all smiles and appeared to be in good spirits as Isabel had put on sunglasses on her face.
In her Instagram Story, Isabel showed off her baby bump and wrote that she was “feeling large and in charge.”
She asked her followers: “Does he look low to anyone else?”
Recently, Jacob shared a picture of his pregnant wife in a white dress as she stood in a field of wildflowers .
He captioned the lovely snap: “Yes this is my beautiful wife yes I am excited to be with her again yes I cannot wait to meet my son yes I am looking forward to the rest of my life con mi familial.”
The father-to-be then commented on the post: “Thank you thank you for friendly comments however none of you (online) will ever "see" my son. it is, specifically, not personal.”
THE BABY’S CRIB
Isabel – who is expecting a boy – revealed a rare glimpse of her huge baby bump as she prepared to give birth.
In her video, she looked stunning in a white bridal-style dress and with her auburn hair flowing around her shoulders.
She twirled for the camera and rubbed her belly while flashing a huge smile at the camera.
Her clip was followed up with a photo of a crib she had her eye on for her unborn child.
The adorable Volkswagen replica crib came complete with its headlights and wheels.
The TV personality wrote: “The amount of you who have been sending me this I think baby boy needs this bed, don’t you?”
Jacob previously shared that their first child together will never be on social media .
- Bay Area woman inspires others with story of landing new job while 6 and a half months pregnant
- 'They're kind of tall!' The Handmaid's Tale star Elisabeth Moss reveals where she keeps her prized Emmy Awards
- REVEALED: Truth behind Netflix drama of Adolf Eichmann's capture and the fate of his four sons - as one is pictured living in Buenos Aires, just a few streets from where his Nazi father was snatched before being hanged in Israel
- Apartment building boom continues in Richmond and it is spreading to the suburbs; rents also are rising
- Reddit Co-Founder Alexis Ohanian Reveals Why You Should Rethink What It Means to Be a Great Mentor
- 'I didn't realise she was there': Brynne Edelsten reveals Margot Robbie attended her lavish $3.3 million wedding to Geoffrey Edelsten... but admits Seinfeld's Jason Alexander was the 'funniest' celebrity guest
- Stunning photos reveal what the North Pole really looks like and why Santa would be more likely to live at the South Pole
- Working Moms Reveal Their Struggles Over Having A Second Kid
- 'I'm really scared': Pregnant Instagram star in tears after her account was taken down for sharing a 'sexual' baby bump photo
- Netflix is deleting 57 movies and TV shows this month -- here's what you need to watch before it does
- Husband arrested in family's murder had financial struggles
- A pregnant woman sought advice after her husband insisted on naming their baby after ‘the one who got away,’ and people are livid
- A sweet potato diet, an orgasm secret and a simple pillow trick after sex: Mother who had SIX children in quick succession after taking two years to conceive her first shares her top tips for getting pregnant fast
- I polled 1,500 people about their best relationship advice -- and everyone said the same thing
- People rush to boats in Ballard to dodge Seattle's crazy housing market — but there's no more room
- A 9-month pregnant British teen who fled to join ISIS in Syria says she wants to go home — but the UK says it won't rescue her
- 18 people share the grossest thing they have ever seen on a plane
- We spent an afternoon with 'Jacob the Jeweller', the man behind the world's wildest jewels and watches
- Mother who used to eat two pies a DAY reveals she shed 24st and dropped 14 dress sizes by ditching the habit after she promised her dying parents she would lose weight
- 'We won't be starting a family anytime soon!' Cricket WAG Dani Willis denies rumours she wants husband Steve Smith to 'retire from Australian Test cricket so they can have a baby'
Little People’s pregnant Isabel Roloff reveals she was ‘apart’ from husband Jacob for ‘one month’ have 1027 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at September 19, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.