KIM Kardashians opened up about how "crazy" things have been since ending Keeping Up With the Kardashians and gearing up to film the family's new Hulu show.
The 40-year-old reality star teased the likelihood of her sister Kourtney's new boyfriend, Travis Barker, appearing on the upcoming series, as well, while chatting with Ellen DeGeneres on her talk show.
Kim offered up her support to Ellen, despite backlash against the host over the last year due to "toxic workplace" claims, by appearing as one of the guests for her talk show's final season.
During the sit-down interview, which was Kim's first since the Keeping Up With the Kardashians finale, the mother-of-four revealed it's been months since the family has gotten together to film.
She shared that so many people in their circle have started "these beautiful, new relationships," including Kourtney and Travis.
When asked if the Blink-182 drummer will be showing up in the Kardashian's Hulu reality series, Kim revealed she hasn't yet had the chance to "talk to him about it" but finds it likely.
"I'm assuming since he's such a big part of Kourtney's life that hopefully they will be on," Kanye West's ex said.
She continued: "I love their relationship. Like, they've grown so much together and have really made some amazing – just to think that they've been neighbors and friends for almost 15 years, neighbors for like a decade."
Most read in Entertainment
Ellen joked that after all of that, now they "can't keep their hands off each other" and showed off a slideshow of the pair's Instagram highlights, featuring them "making out" in almost every snap.
Kourtney's sister laughed before agreeing, saying: "They can't. It's so cute. It's a lot, but it's so cute. I love love, so I love them."
Travis and Kourt have been dating since late 2020, but the VMAs over the weekend marked their red carpet debut.
Like all of their social media photos, the duo locked lips on the event’s red carpet while cameras caught the spicy moment.
The reality star wore a sexy black leather corset dress while the rock legend was shirtless underneath a matching blazer.
Kourtney and friend Megan Fox, who’s dating Machine Gun Kelly, introduced their boyfriends ahead of their VMAs performance and turned heads with how they did so.
The Transformers star took the mic first, and teased the upcoming act: "I'm a huge fan of this next performer. I've watched him grow and not just as an artist but also as a person."
"I'm a fan too and I think his drummer is super hot," her new friend Kourtney said of her man.
"New York I need you to get loud for our future baby daddies," Megan said, before the TV star added their names, "Machine Gun Kelly and Travis Barker."
The 42-year-old reality star already had many fans speculating that she and boyfriend Travis might be starting a family together soon, and then she referred to him as her "future baby daddy" at the VMAs, as well.
One convinced fan tweeted: "I think Kourtney Kardashian is pregnant. Mark my words. You heard it here first"
Another said: "Hear me out… Kourtney Kardashian & Megan Fox pregnant at the same time."
A third guessed that Kylie Jenner "announced her pregnancy this time around so that Kourtney can have a private pregnancy," adding: "Oh yeah, I have a theory that Kourtney is pregnant."
Kourtney fueled pregnancy rumors by sharing a slew of food photos throughout the week, including fried olives, matcha sorbet, French fries, and mini sandwhiches.
- Kim Kardashian wants Kanye West 'off Twitter' as he is 'clearly not doing well' amid Ariana Grande and Drake feud
- Rise and fall of the Kardashian empire: From worldwide headlines to yesterday's news
- Kardashian baby names and their meanings - what Psalm, True, Stormi, Dream and North REALLY mean
- Inside Kardashian sisters' disastrous love lives: Divorce, affairs and endless heartbreak
- Heartbreaking betrayals, booze, drugs and escorts: The chilling curse of the Kardashian men after Tristan Thompson's alleged infidelity
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick arrive at New York hotel together fuelling reunion rumours
- Kourtney Kardashian Teases New Project 'Coming Soon' With Saucy Photo
- Khloe Kardashian Celebrates 100M Followers, Followed by Bizarre Post About Social Media
- Inside Rob Kardashian's fractious relations with his sisters as he emerges after 17 months
- Kourtney Kardashian and Salma Hayek celebrate Halloween at Disneyland Paris
- How Blac Chyna Beat The Kardashians At Their Own Game
- Kardashian family drop everything and fly in from across America to support Khloe as she welcomes baby girl amid cheating scandal
- Blac Chyna splits from teenage boyfriend YBN Almighty Jay weeks after getting tattoo tribute
- The Kardashians Are Trapped Inside Their Own Narrative
- EXCLUSIVE: Kris Jenner's fiancé claims she was sleeping with both OJ Simpson and Robert Kardashian, who admitted to his pastor and two best friends that Khloe was not his biological daughter
- Kris Jenner Sparks Engagement Rumors After Wearing Giant Ring on Daughter Kylie's Instagram Story
- What’s on TV Tuesday: ‘Mayans M.C.’ on FX
- Caitlyn Jenner – five facts you didn’t know about the I’m A Celebrity 2019 star
- Sofia Richie surprised with very OTT 21st birthday present from Scott Disick, 36
- Richard Gere, wife Alejandra expect their second child nine months after first born
Kim Kardashian reveals if Kourtney’s boyfriend Travis Barker will appear on new Hulu show in Ellen DeGeneres appearance have 1078 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at September 16, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.