KATIE Price’s fiance Carl Woods let his hair down on a slap-up dinner at Essex hotspot Sheesh.
Carl – who bystanders at the NTAs claim has been dumped by Katie – looked happy and carefree as he kicked off his night with cocktails.
The group then enjoyed a hearty feast before posing for a series of snaps at the Chigwell establishment.
Carl beamed as he posed in a white short-sleeve T-Shirt and jeans, flashing two fingers at the camera.
Later on, they were joined by another pal as they continued their drinks on a sofa in the tree-lined bar.
The restaurant is particularly poignant for Carl, who first laid eyes on the mum of five there.
Katie formerly told OK! Magazine of their first meeting and said: “I remember when Carl walked up there [Sheesh] for the first time when I was at the end table when we met.
Most read in Celebrity
“So cute! And now look at him!”
Last week, The Sun exclusively revealed how Katie had declared herself “single” after going on a booze bender at the NTAs.
She was overheard telling pals about the split at London's O2 Arena .
Katie , 43, was later seen getting cosy with a businessman at an afterparty.
A guest said: "She seemed quite drunk by the time she took her seat."
Katie said she ended her romance with Carl Woods after a series of explosive bust-ups.
The celeb was overheard at the National Television Awards telling pals she was newly single. And guests alongside her at the ceremony told how the reality TV star, who had been on a self- imposed booze ban, was sinking wine after walking the red carpet.
Her incident-packed night saw her flirt with a string of men and get "touch-feely" with a businessman at an afterparty.
‘I'm single, I've dumped him”
A guest revealed: "Katie has publicly claimed to be teetotal — but she already seemed quite drunk by the time she took her seat in the auditorium.
"She was knocking back the wine and asking for vodka. She was telling people, 'I'm single, I've dumped him' and was clearly focused on moving on. They had been constantly rowing, and she said she'd had enough.
"She said she was back living at her house in West Sussex even though it wasn't fully done up yet. But she was adamant she wouldn't go back to his place. As far as she's concerned, it's over."
Her antics saw the former glamour model break from her self-imposed booze ban .
Katie and Carl, 31, began a whirlwind romance in June 2020 after they were introduced by a mutual pal. They got engaged this April.
But on Thursday night, Katie was heard telling guests that the pair's holiday to St Lucia in the Caribbean had been "s**t" and that they argued all the time.
Katie previously described car dealer Carl as her “Prince Charming. ”
Sadly, he never made it into the villa.
Carl had been pals with Katie for years, but was set up with Peter Andre’s ex by a mutual friend.
“Katie wasn't looking for love or a serious relationship but just weeks after meeting Carl, she fell head over heels for him," a source told The Sun Online.
“She's surprised how fast they clicked.
“He's her ideal man, really: he's got a job and his own money, he's fit, they have a laugh – and she really fancies him.”
Carl previously revealed how much of a huge fan he was of the former glamour model as a teen.
The ex reality TV star admitted he had posters of her alter ego ‘Jordan’ plastered around his room.
During another interview with Closer , he shared: “I've known her since I was 15 – she just didn't know it then. I had about six posters of her on my wall!
“But it's funny because the reality is even better than the fantasy; Katie is a lot more ‘me’ than the old Jordan would have been.
“Now she isn't drinking and being wild. She has settled down and we enjoy a quiet family life,” he continued.
“In truth, if I'd met Katie a few years ago when she was going through that stage, we wouldn't have worked out.”
- Photos show Katie Price and Carl Woods in car together after a man allegedly assaulted her
- Katie Price and Carl Woods reveal tattoos of each other’s faces on their arms as she says they’ll be together ‘forever’
- Katie Price’s fiance Carl Woods spotted out for first time since star was ‘assaulted’
- Katie Price’s son Harvey gives her fiance Carl Woods the finger after he asks how the lad is doing on holiday
- Katie Price savagely mocked by fiance Carl Woods as he tells her she’s ‘gone too far with plastic surgery’
- Katie Price’s fiance Carl Woods says ‘I would never hit or hurt her’ publicly on Instagram
- Katie Price too upset to return home and moves in with friends after alleged assault
- Katie Price’s fiancé Carl Woods ‘bans her from going topless and tells her to dress her age’ on holiday
- Who is Katie Price’s fiancé Carl Woods as he breaks silence over alleged assault?
- Katie Price’s fiancé Carl Woods breaks silence after Katie Price's alleged assault
- Katie Price's fiancé Carl Woods looks relaxed as he takes dog out for a walk
- Katie Price ‘devastated after being punched in the face in unprovoked attack’
- Katie Price’s boyfriend Carl Woods removes Instagram comments after he’s hounded by vicious trolls
- Katie Price's kids Junior and Princess UNFOLLOW her fiancé Carl Woods days after he denied hitting the star
- Katie Price reveals fiance Carl’s VERY messy house as daughter Bunny, 7, poses next to a half-drunk bottle of vodka
- Katie Price's £50k engagement ring from Carl Woods 'taken' in alleged assault
- Katie Price and fiancé Carl Woods seen together after a man allegedly assaulted her
- Katie Price's children Princess and Junior Andre 'unfollow' her fiancé Carl Woods
- Katie Price pictured with fiancé Carl Woods for first time since alleged assault by a man in her home
- Peter Andre treats Princess to day out at the races days after mum Katie Price’s ‘assault’
Katie Price’s fiance Carl Woods enjoys boozy night out at Towie club after she tells friends ‘it’s over’ have 1320 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at September 14, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.