Kate Garraway looked stunning in a beautiful floral coat as she met children at the Disney Wish Experience
Kate Garraway spent a day with families at the Disney Wish Experience, which is supported by the Make-A-Wish Foundation and is for children who missed out on fulfilling their Disney wish because of the pandemic.
The Good Morning Britain presenter looked flawless in a gorgeous floral knee-length coat that she had paired with a stunning orange top . The star also opted for a pair of jeans and a sparkly pair of trainers to complete the ensemble.
In several pictures shared from the event, Kate spoke to families, played games with them, and hopped onto a merry-go-around .
WATCH: Kate Garraway reveals public reaction to heartbreaking documentary
In a beautiful caption, the mum-of-two wrote: “Yesterday I had the most magical day at the Disney Wish Experience. I met some of the most inspiring and wonderful children and their families who not only live with huge challenges every day but for whom the pandemic has made life even harder.
“It was so wonderful to witness the extraordinary lengths Disney & Make A Wish have gone to make this a special day to give these families a desperately needed respite and time to just ‘be’. Thank you to you all for letting me share your joy.”
Fans’ hearts melted at Kate’s act of generosity, and one of the mums from one of the families she met commented: ” Thank you for taking the time to speak to us yesterday with our daughter Olivia Kate it was lovely speaking to you, sending you and your family love xx. ”
Kate spent a day with the Disney Wish Experience
Another fan said: ” You are an absolutely beautiful human being Kate ,” while a third added: ” Beautiful pictures and what a wonderful thing that these people do. And I absolutely love your coat Kate. ”
We also loved Kate’s coat, and while we couldn’t find the exact make, we did find this beautiful floral mac lookalike on J.D. Williams for £60.
Joe Browns Floral Mac, £60.00, J.D Williams
Kate’s husband, Derek Draper, is recovering from coronavirus, in which doctors had to place him into an induced coma.
At Who Cares Wins awards, the star gave host Davina McCall an encouraging update on his progress , as she revealed: “We did some exercises together before I came out. A day at a time, but today’s a good day. Thank you for asking, that’s really kind of you.”
The previous week saw Kate’s emotional documentary, Finding Derek , win the award for Best Authored Documentary at the National Television Awards. Her incredibly moving show charted how she and her family coped when her husband Derek was hospitalised after contracting coronavirus.
Like this story? Sign up to our newsletter to get other stories like this delivered straight to your inbox.
HELLO!’s selection is editorial and independently chosen – we only feature items our editors love and approve of. HELLO! may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. To find out more visit our FAQ page .
- Ben Shephard's mortifying 20-year secret after hilarious topless Kate Garraway incident
- 'He knows the programme is on': Kate Garraway wishes her husband Derek Draper a 'good morning'... after saying nurses play GMB every day in the hope 'it might trigger something'
- Kate Garraway has been 'so strong as husband fights coronavirus' says Lorraine Kelly
- Kate Maberly Answers Every Question We Have About 1993’s
- Truth behind what looked like portrait of one very happy family: Prince of Wales' official 70th birthday family photograph was 'absolute nightmare' because of difficulties with brothers, biography claims
- Linda Nolan steps out in public for the first time since her cancer diagnosis as she admits 'seeing late sister Bernie looking back at her in the mirror after her hair fell out'
- Katherine Jenkins just wore Kate Middleton’s favourite brand and wow, she looks royally good
- Kate Middleton news: George, Charlotte and Louis' face masks revealed
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Julia Roberts make their way into Chris Martin's star-studded 42nd birthday bash in Malibu... but turn up looking VERY casual in tracksuits and sweatpants
- Devastated brides-to-be whose dream weddings were ruined by PM's U-turn on relaxing lockdown restrictions say they are 'mentally exhausted' and 'can no longer look forward to what should be the happiest day of their lives'
- Celebrities reveal their most Bridget Jones-style moments to celebrate the release of the third film
- Blue Ivy strikes a pose as she perfectly emulates mom Beyonce in the singer's visual album Black Is King, with cameos from Lupita Nyong'o and Kelly Rowland
- Ben Shephard leaves Christine Lampard shocked as he suggests they could 'snuggle' while discussing a Coronation Street character ordering a blanket covered with pictures of him
- TV BAFTAs 2020: Daisy Edgar-Jones and Paul Mescal enjoy 'surreal' reunion for first time since 'whirlwind' success of Normal People as they attend socially-distanced virtual ceremony
- Coronavirus UPDATES: PM insists it's 'right' to get all kids in school by September
- GMB's Ben Shephard shares rare photo of wife Annie during romantic date night
- Megan Fox’s ex Brian Austin Green says he ‘ignores and avoids’ photos of former wife with new man Machine Gun Kelly
- As Coronation Street recasts Todd Grimshaw, the biggest soap recasts from EastEnders’ Ben to Emmerdale’s Robert
- Inside the planning process for UT Austin’s fall semester
- The 26 most toe-curling quotes from Finding Freedom: Friends who are amazed by Meghan's packing skills and call her 'Grace under fire, classmates who taunt her for being 'perfect' and how Harry is 'tough to impress' (so does it sound like anyone you know?)
Kate Garraway looks flawless in floral coat as she heads out for important reason have 990 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at September 20, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.