Janette Manrara has swapped her dancing shoes for a microphone as the new presenter on the popular show
Janette Manrara made her debut on It Takes Two on Monday night after stepped away from Strictly Come Dancin g as one of the professional dancers – but how did she fare after swapping her dancing shoes and a microphone?
The former dancing pro was joined by her fellow presenter, Rylan Clark Neal, who introduced his new co-star, saying: “It feels so good to be here with a new series, and a new leading lady, ladies and gentleman. When I found out you were joining the show, and we had a meet-up and got to know each other, I’m so thrilled you are here. Are you enjoying it?"
WATCH: Janette Manrara wears poignant accessory for Strictly It Takes Two debut
Janette replied: "I am so excited. It’s finally happening. We are here." Previously chatting about her new gig on The One Show, she said: "One of my favourite parts of doing Strictly has always been to sit down on that couch and just chat away. it’s the most fun. I remember meeting Zoe, gosh that was eight years ago now when I did the first It Takes Two sit-down, thinking, ‘This is the coolest job ever.'
"'You get to sit down, talk about dancing, make people feel good and celebrate their successes on the show'. I did say, ‘One day I would love to do that’, and it’s here, here we are!"
What did you think of Janette’s debut?
So what did viewers have to say about her new role? One person wrote: "Fantastic to see #ItTakesTwo back on our tv screens tonight. Rylan and Janette make a great presenting team." Another added: “Whoever picked Janette to present #ItTakesTwo, pat yourself on the back. She’s wonderful."
A third person added: "Having Janette on #ItTakesTwo is such a great move. Knows the pros well and knows all about the dances. Great addition."
Like this story? Sign up to our newsletter to get other stories like this delivered straight to your inbox.
- Strictly Come Dancing 2021: Biggest shake-ups for this year’s series, from Anton Du Beke as judge to Janette Manrara’s new role
- Janette Manrara steps in to host Morning Live as she replaces Kym Marsh
- Janette Manrara details real reason she quit Strictly as a dancer 'I can breathe now'
- Janette Manrara left 'mortified' after making crude error after Morning Live appearance
- Janette Manrara: Strictly star breaks silence on pregnancy rumours amid teasing ‘big news'
- Janette Manrara talks struggle as husband Aljaz couldn’t speak English when they first met
- 'The pin dropped' Janette Manrara talks moment she realised she wanted to date Aljaz
- Strictly's Janette Manrara's Ascot outfit has to be seen to be believed
- Prince Harry's UK trip won't ease 'rift' with William, claims Strictly's Janette Manrara
- 'Don't agree with a lot she did' Janette Manrara hits out at Meghan in fiery Vine row
- Strictly's Amy Dowden admits it'll be 'strange' without Janette Manrara on BBC show
- Strictly's Janette Manrara has legs for days as she twirls in beautiful white dress
- Janette Manrara quits Strictly after 8 years as she replaces Zoe Ball on It Takes Two
- Strictly's Clara Amfo was in talks to host It Takes Two before Janette Manrara's news
- Janette Manrara flaunts impossibly toned legs in intimate video
- All Access: Neon's series takes viewers inside the lives of top All Blacks
- ‘Nervous and excited’ Janette and Aljaz make announcement amid pregnancy speculation
- Aljaz Skorjanec says he proposed after awkward question from Strictly fan 'I was sweating'
- Zoe Ball speaks out after quitting Strictly spin-off show It Takes Two in emotional post
- Anne Robinson slams ‘woke’ viewers as she admits ‘I wouldn’t dream of doing Weakest Link'
It Takes Two: viewers saying the same thing following Janette Manrara’s presenting debut have 672 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at September 28, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.