House of Sunny , the London-based label known for its designs full of fun attitude and unique prints inspired by escapism, kicks off London Fashion Week by showing its SS22 collection via a digital presentation on September 16. The 7-minutes long visual paints a dazzling picture of post pandemic fun with pieces dictating next season's biggest trends as we gear up for traveling and meeting people again.
In its newest collection, House of Sunny continues its signature feel-good, nonchalantly cool aesthetics in a series of daring new shapes, supported by variations of reimagined, upgraded fan-favorites such as the Hockney Dress and Peggy Cardigan , with a color palette that's notably bolder and more vibrant. Vogue has already predicted that Dua Lipa and Kendall Jenner will sure be seen in the new knits by the popular label in summer 2022.
With the SS22 styles, the brand pushes further its focus on the one-of-a-kind prints, with ombré and tie-dye details, flames, swirls, and landscapes all featured in an array of alluring, at times contrasting, shades.
It came as no surprise that House of Sunny's new show is full of high-vibe energy and happiness-inducing silhouettes — Camilla and Sunny Williams, House of Sunny's cofounders and designer, recently tied the knot surrounded by beaming family and friends in the most gorgeous setting tucked away in the charming English countryside.
The SS22 collection also marks the brand's much-anticipated, first ever menswear debut , completed with varsity jacket, chunky knits, stylish cargo pants, golf shirts and a range of accessories. The new addition forms part of House of Sunny's movement to becoming more inclusive and diverse, with most pieces designed to be gender-neutral.
To minimize waste caused by over producing, as well as to encourage conscious buying behaviors from consumers, House of Sunny maintains its pre-order system with the first drop from the new collection being available for dispatch as early as September 16 – 30. Drop 2, 3, and 4 of the collection are also ready for pre-order online with estimated delivery dates around March, May, and June 2022 respectively.
Check out House of Sunny's digital show and pre-order pieces from the SS22 collection at www.houseofsunny.co.uk .
- Black dresses, chunky platform boots: Victoria Beckham’s ‘gentle rebellion’ at London Fashion Week
- Woven into London Fashion Week
- Bella Hadid puts comfort first as she jets off to London Fashion Week... after walking numerous runways for NYFW
- Victoria Beckham’s ‘gentle rebellion’ at London Fashion Week
- David Backham supports wife Victoria Beckham at London Fashion Week
- Kendall Jenner sports a bookish look as she steps out wearing groovy eyeglasses for London Fashion Week
- London Fashion Week designer bans pouting on his runway – to encourage people to smile more
- ‘We don’t have to follow the rules’: Beckhams sit front row at Posh’s London Fashion Week show
- Victoria Beckham's black dresses, chunky platform boots stage 'gentle rebellion' at London Fashion Week
- Walk on the wild side! Lady Amelia Windsor swaps a silk cami dress for a navy skirt suit with snake-print boots as she enjoys a busy day at London Fashion Week
- I’m a bilingual London Fashion Week model at just 18… oh, and I also have Down’s Syndrome
- Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020: Nithya Menen’s Ethnic Attire Is Perfect For Bestie’s Sangeet
- Milan Fashion Week: Gucci extends news cycle with Rocket Man
- Milan Fashion Week: Armani to hold runway show in empty theater due to new virus
- Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020: Aditya Roy Kapur Gives Ethnic Goals In An All Black Attire
- Fashion Week isn’t about models anymore — it’s about the influencers
- Yolanda Hadid, 56, flaunts her figure in a Moschino biker-suit as she heads to their Milan Fashion Week show to cheer on daughters Gigi and Bella
- What you’ll be wearing this fall, according to New York Fashion Week
- Lucy Hale shows off her sartorial style in a burgundy checked suit as she attends the Fendi runway show during Milan Fashion Week
- Kaia Gerber, 18, says she does not want a label stamped on her as she lights up Milan Fashion Week: 'I model - but I am not a model'
House Of Sunny Kicks Off London Fashion Week And Paints The Best SS21 have 682 words, post on www.forbes.com at September 17, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.