Holly Willoughby is one of the nation's favourite style icons, and she lived up to that as she stepped out at an M&S fashion event this week.
Looking ahead to the colder months despite the current UK heatwave, the This Morning presenter was the star of the show at the Autumn/Winter 2021 seasonal launch event hosted by Marks & Spencer on Wednesday at The Stables in London .
The M&S brand ambassador, 40, wore an autumnal long-sleeved black floral midi dress with a high neck collar and she accessorized the outfit with a pair of black ankle boots for the soiree.
She added to her chic look with her bright blonde hair teased into loose waves.
The telly favourite was joined by the likes of model Amber Le Bon and broadcaster Lilah Parsons at the glam bash.
Holly, who has been the face of M&S fashion since 2018, has hand-picked a collection of her favourite clothing items by the British retailer.
Aside from her fashion side hustle, Holly is busy gearing up for the National Television Awards.
Holly is nominated for best TV presenter alongside Piers Morgan, Ant and Dec, Bradley Walsh and her This Morning co-star Alison Hammond, who has actually admitted to voting for her rival.
Alison revealed on Thursday's edition of the ITV show: ' Good luck Holly. I voted for you !'
The star-studded 26th NTAs are taking place tonight at the O2 Arena, London and the nation's biggest TV stars will be in attendance.
Holly and her This Morning co-host Phillip Schofield, 59, made headlines in 2019 when they were both busy celebrating their National Television Award win from the previous night.
At the time, viewers suspected that Holly was 'still drunk' as she found gifs of fried eggs hilarious .
A few years earlier, in 2016, the TV pair famously rocked up to host the show while still wearing their NTA outfits from the night before.
Reminiscing about the now-iconic moment on Thursday, Holly posted a throwback image of the pair on her social media with the caption, 'Happy NTA Day…' followed by a red heart emoji.
Also on Thursday's edition of This Morning, Holly broke down in tears while Kate Garraway spoke about her nomination for the documentary, Finding Derek.
Kate explained that her husband, Derek Draper, who was diagnosed with Covid-19 is making progress but that it is 'tough', adding that progress 'feels painfully slow'.
Got a story?
If you've got a celebrity story, video or pictures get in touch with the Metro.co.uk entertainment team by emailing us [email protected], calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff page – we'd love to hear from you.
- Holly Willoughby will be 'replaced by Rochelle Humes on This Morning for five weeks' while she fills in for Ant McPartlin on I'm A Celebrity
- Holly Willoughby horrified as This Morning talks about UK being in lockdown NEXT Christmas too
- Midseason/Winter 2021 Premiere Dates For New & Returning Series On Broadcast, Cable & Streaming
- Queen CANCELS all garden parties in 2021 after surge in coronavirus cases made planning impossible
- Disney+ 2021 Guide: All the Biggest Shows Streaming Next Year
- 46 Best January Sales 2021: New Year's deals from Marks & Spencer, John Lewis, ASOS & MORE!
- Angry Phillip Schofield slams Chris Whitty for predicting 2021 winter lockdown
- From the UK’s youngest breakfast radio show host to the pop star tipped for the top – meet the women to watch in 2021
- 50 Highly Anticipated TV Series Coming Out in 2021
- The best loungewear sets to wear at home in 2021: The cool brands & high-street hits
- Pandemic woes: which cultural events can we look forward to in 2021?
- Inside glam lives of Gordon Ramsay’s 3 daughters, from luxury breaks to celeb pals, as Holly turns 21
- COVID-19: What a winter lockdown means for mental health - and tips for coping
- 'Back to normal by autumn': Professor Lockdown Neil Ferguson says high infection rate and mass vaccine rollout could see herd immunity achieved in the UK before the end of the year
- Princess Diana's astrologer says weddings will go ahead in 2021 - DETAILS
- Kourtney Kardashian shows off her cleavage in a nude sparkly top... as the family scale down their Christmas celebrations due to COVID-19
- Jacqueline Jossa shares ‘chav’ throwback to herself as a teen before finding fame in EastEnders
- Phillip Schofield reveals unusual inspiration for £2million Chiswick house
- Rochelle Humes stuns This Morning viewers in leg-split wrap dress
- 'Even my one-year-old knew it was me!' Sophie Ellis-Bextor breaks her silence after becoming first celebrity eliminated from The Masked Singer
Holly Willoughby as glam as ever at M&S autumn/winter 2021 event have 798 words, post on metro.co.uk at September 9, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.