The Indianapolis Colts will make their debut on the acclaimed HBO series “Hard Knocks” later during the regular season.
It will mark the first time that HBO will follow a team during the regular season. “Hard Knocks,” which features cameras going behind the scenes with teams, has followed them only during training camps in past seasons.
“We could not be more thrilled to bring ‘Hard Knocks’ and the remarkable behind-the-scenes access it provides for the entirety of an NFL season,” NFL Films senior executive Ross Ketover said in a statement. “Thanks to HBO, along with the incredible cooperation from the Colts, we are able to deliver a groundbreaking new edition of the series.”
An intriguing storyline for the Colts so far is quarterback Carson Wentz , the No. 2 overall pick in the 2016 NFL draft, whom Indianapolis acquired from Philadelphia during the offseason. Wentz is trying to get his career back on track after he threw 16 interceptions, was sacked 50 times in just 12 games and was benched by the Eagles last season.
Another story with the Colts this season is the number of players who are not vaccinated. Wentz, linebacker Darius Leonard and center Ryan Kelly are some of the notable players who had yet to be vaccinated as of two weeks ago.
“Hard Knocks” made its debut in the summer of 2001. The first episode of “Hard Knocks” featuring the Colts will air Nov. 17, with each episode airing the following Wednesday.
- NFL on TV: Denver Broncos vs Indianapolis Colts live stream, TV channel, inactives, play-off implications and latest odds for Thursday Night Football
- Oakland Raiders Will Be Featured On The New Season Of ‘Hard Knocks’ On HBO
- RPS Verdict: Half-Life 2 Episode Two
- HBO Renews 'Ballers' and 'Insecure'
- What Will HBO’s
- Director Cary Fukunaga on the Season-1 Finale and Why So Many ‘Clues’ Aren’t Addressed
- Season-Premiere Recap: The North Remembers
- Wot I Think: Game Of Thrones Episode 2
- Telltale On Walking Dead Season 2 And Beyond
- Hitman Episode Four Visiting Thailand On The 16th
- The Witcher Season 1 Review: Henry Cavill's Netflix Series Could Be New Game Of Thrones
- Meet the $1million club: The actors who are making seven figures PER EPISODE as streaming service 'feeding frenzy' to lure mega movie stars to the small screen reaches new heights
- Just How Hard Is It to Kill a Dragon?
- ‘The Walking Dead’s Norman Reedus On Tonight’s Bloody Cliffhanger, Georgia’s Anti-Gay Bill & “Hardcore” Season Finale
- Dwarf Fortress Diary: The Basement Of Curiosity Episode Twenty-One - Return of the Interesting Door
- Dwarf Fortress Diary: The Basement Of Curiosity Episode Eighteen - Drubbings In The Deep
- Dwarf Fortress diary: The Basement of Curiosity episode seven - The Battle of Carambola Ridge
- Apex Legends Octane guide (Season 2): abilities, hitbox, Octane tips and tricks
- Apex Legends Lifeline guide (Season 2): abilities, hitbox, Lifeline tips and tricks
- Best Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air episodes, ranked! In celebration of the Will Smith-starring sitcom's anniversary
HBO's 'Hard Knocks' will feature Indianapolis Colts in first-ever in-season episodes have 465 words, post on abcnews.go.com at September 17, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.