Escape to the Chateau: Angel on ‘excitement’ of finding ‘gems’
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Escape to the Chateau fans have been missing Dick Strawbridge and his wife Angel Adoree on screens since their latest series came to an end. Thankfully Dick has been keeping viewers up to date with what they've been up to on social media.
Recently, his post even sparked some concern from one of his followers.
A fan reached out to Dick after he shared an outdoor cinema he'd created for his family at the Chateau.
This featured a projector screen, comfortable seats and cosy rugs.
However, one fan was left concerned about one element of the set-up.
Escape To The Chateau’s Dick Strawbridge speaks out after latest post sparks concern (Image: CHANNEL 4)
They reached out to Dick asking: "What a great home movie theatre!
"Love seeing your family…the kids are getting so big!!
"Just curious…are mosquitoes an issue?"
However, the presenter was quick to reassure the curious viewer.
Escape to the Chateau fans have been missing Dick Strawbridge and his wife Angel Adoree on screens (Image: CHANNEL 4)
Dick has been keeping viewers up to date with what they've been up to on social media. (Image: CHANNEL 4)
A fan reached out to Dick after he shared an outdoor cinema he'd created for his family (Image: TWITTER)
He penned back: "No mosquito problem.
"It seems to be a well balanced eco-system based on the moat – with lots of predation from fish, dragonflies & hawkers, swallows, bats …."
As fans of the show Escape to the Chateau will know the has an impressive moat around its grounds.
This surrounds their 45-room home the pair have been renovating from all sides.
Following Dick's update, many other fans also weighed in with their thoughts.
Kevin Clifton shares ‘heartbreak’ over girlfriend Stacey Dooley’s post [PICTURES] Alex Scott to ‘replace’ Paddy McGuinness amid ‘unwatchable’ debut [INSIGHT] Leonardo DiCaprio was ‘dismissive’ of ‘infatuated’ star Claire Danes [VIDEO]
Escape to the Chateau: Facts and stats (Image: EXPRESS)
One penned: "Perfect. For the first 5 years of our much much smaller pond we suffered with mosquitoes, but then it settled down, the birds and bats came with the dragonflies, frogs and toads.
"The last 10 years have been fine."
Another added: "Sounds like (and is) a piece of heaven."
However, some other followers had questions for the presenter.
One asked: "Does the moat water level change much? And what's the source of the water in there?"
A second queried: "What types of fish do you have in the moat Dick?"
Escape to the Chateau follows Dick and Angel as they slowly work on their home.
Filming is currently underway for the eighth season of the show but no release date has been confirmed yet.
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 17
- Melania Trump outrage: FLOTUS in shock rant as she admits needing ‘thick skin’ in US role
- The best of film 2013: The ballots
- House Oversight Chairman Elijah Cummings passes away at 68
- Nancy Pelosi thumbs her nose at Trump by making photo of their fiery Syria confrontation her Twitter cover image after he claimed she suffered a 'meltdown' and stormed out - as Democrats praise her for standing up to the President
- Samantha Bee joins
- Vaping: The deaths, illnesses and controversies as deaths climb past 30
- The year that broke: 16 ways 2016 let us down
- This Week In Tabloids: Was Jennifer Aniston the Only Actor on
- Parents Face Police Fines If Kids Bully: Menace Of Bullies Series
- Probe uncovers high-level unease over Trump, Giuliani moves
- Ronan Farrow's NBC News producer: Execs Andy Lack, Noah Oppenheim 'personally intervened' to kill Weinstein investigation
Escape To The Chateau's Dick Strawbridge speaks out after latest post sparks concern have 800 words, post on www.express.co.uk at September 7, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.