Drew Barrymore reunited with her 'bestie' Cameron Diaz in a figure-flattering dress on the Drew Barrymore Show that you can't miss.
In a snap The Drew Barrymore Show shared on Instagram Tuesday, the actress could be seen hitting her signature pose from the film on stage with Drew Barrymore, and Drew's guest cohost Ross Matthews.
Drew and Cameron first became friends when they were teens
Cameron opted for a chic black collared shirt and belted black trousers for the appearance, and Drew dazzled in a red printed dress that was topped with a red faux flower, cinched at the waist, and featured a pleated skirt.
The Never Been Kissed star completed the look with black stiletto boots and wore her hair parted down the middle.
Cameron and Drew hit their signature Charlie’s Angels poses on the show
Fans swooned over the snap and the duo's natural beauty with one writing: “I love that you are both aging gracefully and you look beautiful!” Another added: “The best friendship!,” while an additional follower chimed in: “So beautiful! Love you both!”
The pair starred in Charlie’s Angels together, but they actually met when Drew was 14 and Cameron was 16, Drew told People .
As for Cameron’s retirement, the star previously opened up to Kevin Hart about why she retired from acting on his talk show, Hart to Heart .
Cameron announced in 2018 that she had retired from acting
“For me, I just really wanted to make my life manageable by me,” the There’s Something About Mary star told Kevin, according to The Insider . “My routine in a day is literally what I can manage to do by myself.”
Cameron added that when she turned 40 there were “so many parts of my life… that I wasn’t touching and that I wasn’t managing,” she told Hart, and that now she feels “whole.”
“I met my husband, we started a family, all those things I didn’t have time for before,” she continued. “Actually, not just have the time for but didn’t have the space to make the right decisions for me at the time to bring that in.”
After marrying Good Charlotte musician Benji Madden, Cameron announced in an interview with Entertainment Weekly in 2018 that she had retired from acting. Her last film was the 2014 remake of Annie.
Like this story? Sign up to our newsletter to get other stories like this delivered straight to your inbox.
- Cameron Diaz: Why star hasn’t acted since 2014
- Cameron Diaz reveals being on the opposite sleep schedule as husband Benji Madden has helped their parenting
- Margot Robbie, Scarlett Johansson and Cameron Diaz break up their quarantine doldrums with a showdown in their Boss B**** Fight video
- Cameron Diaz, 47, says she is 'open' to return to her blockbuster movie career after she said goodbye to millions to nest with Benji Madden: 'Never say never'
- Cameron Diaz’s First Acting Role in Years Is Sucker Punching Our Faces
- Everything You Need to Know About Your Body, by Cameron Diaz
- Cameron Diaz surprises with rare screen appearance six years after retirement
- Charlie's Angels reboot sees the leading ladies ditch swimwear and replace stilettos with trainers as film updates racy 1970s show for the #MeToo era
- Scarlett Johansson, Margot Robbie, Florence Pugh fight it out through phone screens in one epic action-packed video
- Scarlett Johansson, Halle Berry and other stars take part in epic virtual "fight"
- As married Justin Timberlake gets touchy-feely with co-star Alisha Wainwright, is it return of the Trousersnake?
- Little Mix’s Leigh-Anne Pinnock is fronting a new BBC Three documentary about racism after seeing family members abused
- The 45 best films on Amazon Prime to watch right now
- Inside Robbie Williams and Ayda Field's lavish £26m LA mansion with 22 BATHROOMS as singer strips to his pants for cheeky snap amid lockdown
- L.A. coronavirus clean air streak has already come to an end. Here’s why
- 6 Bay Area counties extend stay-at-home orders through May
- Trump administration seeks months-long delay to complete 2020 census due to pandemic
- Less than half of L.A. County residents still have jobs amid coronavirus crisis
- Some California businesses could reopen within weeks as state fights coronavirus, Newsom says
- California independent contractors struggle for unemployment help amid coronavirus
Drew Barrymore has a Charlie’s Angels reunion with Cameron Diaz in figure-flattering dress with a twist have 824 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at September 15, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.