Drake Bell recently wore his heart on his sleeve and addressed his thoughts regarding the child endangerment charges he's been handed.
Bell shed light on it all in an Instagram video where he was heard saying, "A lot of the news that you’ve been hearing, most of the news that you’ve hard recently, is entirely false and wrong, and I feel that you deserve and I owe you an explanation."
"I know that this has moved very quickly for you, but for me it’s been a three-year thorough investigation into every false claim that has been made, and it’s not me telling you that the claims are false, but the state of Ohio has proven the claims to be false."
"If these claims were remotely true, my situation would be very different, and I would not be here at home with my wife and my son. But that being said, I’m not perfect, and I made mistakes. I responded to a fan whose age I didn’t know … yet when I became aware of their age, all conversation and communication stopped."
"And this individual continued to come to shows and pay for meet and greets, all while I was unaware that this was the same person that I was communicating with online. And, uh, and that’s what I pled guilty to. You know, I … it was reckless and irresponsible text messages."
While addressing his reasons behind taking the plea deal he added, "This is strictly over text messages, and when I was presented with a plea deal, because of the messages, I felt that it was the best way to get this over quickly and for everybody involved to get to move on."
Before concluding he added, "And, you know, don’t believe the media right off the bat, you know, it’s a lot of clickbait. Do your own research and come top your own conclusions. And I just want to say thank you to all of you … for sticking by me. And I love you. And I will see you soon."
More From Entertainment
Queen offers Sussex's 'perfect opportunity for UK trip in order to meet Lilibet
Experts warn 'people are bored' of Meghan Markle, Prince Harry's Spotify work
Kaley Cuoco, Karl Cook 'doing great' amid divorce proceedings: source
Sir Elton John addresses ‘painful’ fall: ‘I’m in considerable pain and discomfort’
‘The Morning Show’ season 2: Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon are back!
Alicia Keys releases official trailer for 'Noted: Alicia Keys The Untold Stories'
Prince Harry handed major 'slap on the wrist' by Meghan Markle after discussing their age
‘Silent Night’: Keira Knightley stars in doomsday Christmas film
Experts admit Meghan Markle 'needs to reconcile' with Firm before starting political career`
Prince Andrew feeling 'tension in the air' after facing 'sudden stark reality' of abuse case
How Lady Gaga helped dog walker Ryan Fischer recover from harrowing incident
Wendy Williams staff ‘freaking out’ after star’s hospitalisation for mental reasons
Priyanka Chopra pens note in honour of Nick Jonas' birthday
Ed Sheeran finally announces plans for his album as well as the upcoming album release
David Beckham, Victoria Beckham takes fans down memory lane
Liam Payne and Maya Henry found love in each other once again in July
James Charles answers a fan’s question with a shocking response to calling Ariana Grande the “rudest” celebrity
It is said that Prince Andrew fears of the legal battle ahead that could cost him millions of pounds
- Fantasists who falsely claim they have been sexually abused are ‘allowed to keep THOUSANDS of pounds in taxpayer compensation’
- Corbyn and McDonnell have blood on their hands for IRA support, claims ex-terrorist
- Sick Doncaster fraudster claimed 'toys were bought for my dead child'
- Brazen fraudster faked 26 baby births to swindle £35,000 in child benefit payments
- Social work professor 'should be sacked' for defending convicted child abusers
- Teacher, 35, impersonated vulnerable pupil on Childline to falsely accuse innocent colleague she didn’t like of being a PAEDO
- FA rejected claims in 1997 documentary it wasn’t protecting young from abuse
- Police to release report on abuse claims against Sir Ted Heath… but was the former Prime Minister a paedophile?
- Child rape trial of Michael Daniel: jury retires to consider verdict
- Trump ‘furious’ at ex-aide Bannon over ‘outrageous and false’ book claims
- Dublin man admits claiming dead mum’s pension for 16 years – as court hears none of the €158k fraudulently taken has been repaid
- Wife bedded five married men and then stalked their families – sending explicit pics and claiming to be pregnant
- Child welfare or 'kidnapping'? Parental anguish in Norway
- Donald Trump no longer on speaking terms with Steve Bannon amid book spat
- Trump no longer on speaking terms with Steve Bannon amid book spat
- Tony Blair says claims he warned Donald Trump of UK spying a complete fabrication
- Who was in the Newcastle grooming gang, who was XY and how did Operation Sanctuary snare the child sex ring?
- ‘Wilful blindness’ existed towards Church child abuse in Sussex, inquiry hears
- ‘Wilful blindness’ existed towards Church child abuse in Chichester diocese, inquiry hears
- Cops claim surge in vigilante groups who snare fiends can compromise their operations as more than 75 UK gangs chase sex beasts
Drake Bell speaks out over ‘false claims’ of child endangerment conviction have 966 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at September 18, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.