Beyonce made haters green with envy while sharing a look at her luxury yacht vacation.
The 40-year-old hitmaker rocked a little lime-hued dress while posing it up in a new trio of Instagram shots shared Tuesday.
Toasting to the high life in one shot, she posed with a champagne glass while giving the camera a sultry look.
Dressed to impress: Beyonce made haters green with envy wearing a little lime dress during a peek at her luxury yacht vacation on Instagram Tuesday
Beyonce’s frock matched her dress to a double-breasted jacket that rested on her shoulders during the photoshoot.
Share this article
She paired her outfit with matching heels, looking chic as ever in the tonal ensemble.
Adding another dose of luxury, the Grammy-winning artist carried a small gold purse.
Hot stuff! The Grammy-winning singer sported a light green dress that exposed her beautifully toned legs and thighs
Pairing well: She matched her dress to a double-breasted jacket that hung from her shoulders
The songstress accessorized with a stylish pair of small sunglasses and a set of hoop earrings.
Her gorgeous light brown hair remained free-flowing and gracefully cascaded onto her shoulders and chest for much of her time on the yacht.
In one of the shots, Beyonce was seen posing with her husband of over ten years, rap mogul Jay-Z.
The 51-year-old performer kept it relatively casual during the boating excursion, as he wore a white zip-up jacket that was perfectly contrasted by a pair of black pants.
Party up: Beyonce was seen holding a champagne glass in two of her shots
Quality time: The hitmaker was seen sitting next to her husband, Jay-Z, in one of the shots that were included with her second photoset
The pair were initially romantically linked around the turn of the century, although neither has given an exact date as to when their relationship started.
The happy couple eventually began collaborating musically and notably went on to win the Grammy Awards for Best R&B Song and Best Rap/Sung Collaboration for their 2004 track Crazy In Love.
Beyonce and Jay-Z also made their red carpet debut as a couple during that year’s MTV Video Music Awards.
The couple dated for several years before they decided to tie the knot in 2008, and they went on to welcome their first child, Blue Ivy, into their lives four years later.
Working together: The two became romantically involved around the turn of the century and they went on to win the Grammy Awards for Best R&B Song and Best Rap/Sung Collaboration in 2004
Following their eldest daughter’s birth, the pair underwent a difficult period in their marriage, as the rapper fielded accusations of infidelity, many of which were later confirmed.
However, the couple appeared to mend their differences and went on to welcome twins Rumi and Sir in June of 2017, and the performer also addressed the rumors about his love life on his album 4:44, which was released that month.
Beyonce’s husband has been frequently featured in several of the posts that she has shared to her Instagram account in the recent past.
Proud parents: Beyonce and Jay-Z welcomed their eldest daughter, Blue Ivy, in 2012 and went on to add twins Rumi and Sir to their lives in 2017
- Nicole Scherzinger leaps off a yacht in stunning hot pink bikini as she heads off on ANOTHER holiday in Mykonos
- Olivia Buckland shows off slim legs in dress slashed to the thigh as she arrives at Cafe De Paris in London
- Instagram star Clean Eating Alice who shed four dress sizes shares her top workout tips and super-healthy recipes
- Khloe Kardashian sends pulses racing in dramatic green bodycon gown showing off her killer body
- ‘Wicked’ actress goes green for her Las Vegas role
- Ditch the quinoa and green tea for chocolates and a builder’s brew if you want to look like Joan Collins
- Elsa Hosk and Hailey Baldwin show off their model legs in daring thigh split gowns at Cannes
- Kim Kardashian shows off six pound weight loss in see-through Virgin Mary dress as she angers fans with controversial new kimoji
- Victoria Beckham shows off her svelte figure in chic maroon dress teamed with bright boots as she heads out in New York
- How Jennifer Lopez’s fashion inspired the real-life ‘Hustlers’
- Star Trek babe Sofia Boutella struggles with her see-through mesh dress on premiere red carpet
- Kim Gordon’s Other Life
- Dame Joan Collins denies having had surgery and reveals the secrets to her age-defying appearance
- Dine Out Maine: At East Ender, bistro classics and experimental dishes impress regularly
- What to do with your leftover turkey recipes? 10 delicious recipes to use for your leftovers this Christmas
- Jess Wright shows off her curves on night out with sister Natalya and Towie’s Danielle Armstrong to mark turning 31
- Megan McKenna and Kate Wright lead the glam as Towie get set to film their St Patrick’s Day party in Essex
- These nine steamy excerpts from the world’s naughtiest books prove the best sex is under the covers
- ‘If we can wear a bikini, anybody can’: Three woman show that ‘beach body ready’ comes in all shapes and sizes
- The health problems that will strike in your 30s, 40s and 50s – and how to AVOID them
Beyonce highlights her toned thighs in a little green dress as she toasts to the high life while living up on a luxury yacht have 892 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at September 15, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.