It's been a while since Ant and Dec launched a brand new show, but they are back with a new prime time offering.
The TV presenters will front Ant and Dec's Limitless Win on Saturday nights across five hour-long episodes.
The thrilling format offers contestants an endless money ladder, which they must climb by answering questions correctly. However if they push their luck too far they risk crashing out of the game and losing everything.
It promises plenty of twists, turns, drama and emotion with 'the biggest prize ever conceived' up for grabs.
Ant McPartlin and Dec Donnelly shared the news with a typically jokey picture, showing the pair sat at a desk trying to come up with a logo and graphics for their project, as well as 'how to fund a limitless prize pot'. Pretty important, that last one…
The game show, will air over five Saturdays in a prime time slot, is a co-production between Hello Dolly and Mitre Studios.
'We're genuinely so excited to launch this new series,' Ant said.
'It's something we've been developing with Hello Dolly and ITV for a while now and we can't wait for you all to experience it. We hope you love it as much as we do.'
Dec described it as 'ground breaking' and added: 'It's been a number of years since we launched a brand new TV format, it's not something we do very often!
'But we've hit on something that is ground breaking and innovative, and that's why we are so excited to host this series and bring it to the nation.'
The long time presenting duo also front Britain's Got Talent, I'm A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! and Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway.
Ant and Dec's Limitless Win will air on ITV and ITV Hub.
Got a story?
If you've got a celebrity story, video or pictures get in touch with the Metro.co.uk entertainment team by emailing us [email protected], calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff page – we'd love to hear from you.
- How much does a EuroMillions ticket cost, what’s the biggest jackpot ever and what numbers are commonly drawn?
- Battle for survival only one can win
- In Britain's Bingo Capital, Love For The Game Endures
- The biggest media bias
- Blue Jackets get key win over Pens
- 12 Days of Tennis: New Year’s resolutions
- Mega Millions: One winning ticket sold in South Carolina
- Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Vs. Conor McGregor Is The Second-Biggest Possible Fuck-You
- Pelosi, Schumer battle Trump in prime time prize fight
- Mavs roll to biggest win, crush Knicks 128-78
- New Name, New Strategies
- Nebraska’s Suh a game-wrecking Heisman finalist
- Mavs get biggest win in franchise history
- McCoy’s injury leaves cloud over ‘Bama’s win
- Bears score biggest free agent prize in Pro Bowl DE Peppers
- Masters of the Game
- New film says the Miami Herald’s Gary Hart story transformed journalism. Did it really?
- In the new lithium 'Great Game', Germany edges out China in Bolivia
- 2009 team preview: New Orleans Saints
- Iverson takes on new role in Philly
Ant and Dec announce new game show Limitless Win – with ‘biggest prize ever conceived’ up for grabs have 574 words, post on metro.co.uk at September 9, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.