This Morning: Dr Mark discusses weight loss device
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Jarred, known on the app as Jaycrushesit, uploaded the clip documenting his weight loss journey to the video sharing site on July 27. The video shows Jarred’s Golden Retriever , where a voice over set to emotional piano music saying: “Wow I’m so proud of you. You’re doing great!”
Viewers are shown how Jarred looked 12 months ago, weighing 480 pounds before cutting to how he looks now, wearing an old T-shirt highlighting his progress.
Text overlaying the video reads: “What is the best part about losing 195 pounds over the last year?” referring to his beloved pet smiling up at him.
Footage then shows Jarred’s dog on a lead looking over a lake surrounded by rocky terrain, as the text answers his question: “Being able to give her the life she deserves. She is my biggest fan.”
Jarrod lost 195lbs in a year citing his Golden Retriever as his main motivation (Image: GETTY)
The caption to the inspiring video reads: “We don’t deserve dogs. #motivation #LeadWithLove #ClearGenius #goldenretriever #goldenretrieverlife.”
In less than a week, the clip has so far been viewed 3.7 million times and surpassed 1 million likes.
Click here to watch the video.
TikTok users quickly flooded Jarred with high praise and words of encouragement, one profile named Rixie, wrote: “My father was 280lbs when he was admitted to the ICU because of Covid. He’s been there for two months and lost 120lbs.”
Another person, Patrick Ruddy685, added: “This was definitely a highlight of my day. There needs to be more people like you sir.”
Shanwow explained: “Losing weight for your dog’s (child’s) quality of life is the BEST reason to get healthy. We are so proud of you man.”
Jarrod said he wanted to give his dog “the life she deserves. She is my biggest fan.” (Image: GETTY)
Gretter22 commented: “Brings a tear, makes those memories and your own gym milestones even more special. Keep going king.”
Another user named Anthony said: “I am happy for you and her. This is awesome keep going.”
DON’T MISS: Allotment holders on how their plots have improved their mental health [REPORT] Clare Balding suffers ‘third leg’ gaffe during BBC Olympic coverage [VIDEO] Yorkshire Terrier saves owner from coyote attack [REVEAL]
- Goal hero Falcao wants to stay at Man United for many years
- Chiefs beat Seahawks 14-13 to improve to 2-0 in preseason
- Walker and Parker lose in arbitration; teams improve to 3-1
- Marlins manage only 7 hits and lose to Braves 6-1
- Nadal loses to 19-year-old Kyrgios at Wimbledon
- Heartbroken husband discovers his 10-year relationship was 'a lie' after his wife admitted she was gay - and 'threw him out to move her girlfriend in'
- Imported Bru: The life of a walk-on
- Setting goals: Recapping the year, picking 2015 resolutions for Florida teams
- Senseless killing of Philadelphia’s Devin Bullock won’t overshadow his inspirational life
- ‘Urgent’ Rays kick-start homestand with signs of life in beating Orioles
- Latest from the NFL: Broncos win but lose lots of players
- Latest from the NFL: Patriots blow 14-point lead, lose again
- Lusetich: Tiger loses steam amid worst-ever season start
- Luck wins first matchup with Manning
- Wacha too wild in wind, Cardinals lose to Mets 3-2
- New Year’s resolutions for Braves
- Quick hits: Va. Tech win over Wake caps fun Day 1 of ACC tourney
- The Latest: French Open loses 4 seeds on Day 1
- BCS Encore: Reliving every CFB champion of the last 15 years
- Colts defense girds for QB Manning and the prolific Broncos
Tiktok hit: Man loses 14 stone in a year to improve pet dogs' life have 712 words, post on www.express.co.uk at August 1, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.