PRINCESS Eugenie's husband had a yacht of fun after chartering a boat with three female friends.
Jack Brooksbank , 35, larked about on board with pals Rachel Zalis, Maria Buccellati, and Erica Pelosini.
He was spotted with his arm around Maria — a model turned fashion ambassador, who was wearing a skimpy orange swimsuit.
He also grinned as he frolicked in the Med with topless blonde Italian model Erica.
Jack, who is European brand director of Casamigos Tequila, stripped to his trunks and dived into the sea to cool off during a jaunt off the Italian island of Capri.
The third pal, Rachel, is an ex-magazine editor, who is now Casamigos's global director.
Jack, who became a dad in February when Eugenie gave birth to son August, also lounged on the deck of the boat with the three women.
He was seen reading a book, then sipping a drink as he chatted to the craft's captain.
Eugenie, 31, was thought to be on the holiday with her husband but did not make the boat trip on Friday afternoon.
The princess was said to have been in Ibiza last week with friends — before she and Jack went to Italy.
Most read in News
- THE Duchess of Cambridge is set to take over from Harry as patron of the Rugby Football Union and Rugby Football League.
- DEVELOPING TIMELINE: Latest Verified Updates Of Crashed AirAsia Flight QZ8501
- Venice Film Festival offers grit, glamour and George Clooney
- We flew to the Hamptons like the 1% with Blade, an ‘Uber-for-helicopters’ startup — and it was as fabulous as it sounds
- The 35 best Reuters photos of the year so far
- New details are emerging about JFK’s death — here’s his life story
- PSL tanker Soguilon named Junior AOY
Princess Eugenie’s husband Jack Brooksbank charters boat with three glamorous female pals have 387 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at August 1, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.