Love Island viewers are in for a treat as it will be coming back on Sunday night with a two hours of drama, with Aftersun airing straight after.
It will air after the 9pm episode, which will see the fall-out of the savage Cast Amor recoupling, and will air until 11.05pm.
Viewers are set to see what will happen between Faye Winter and Teddy Soares after he returned from Cast Amor alone to discover she had recoupled.
Viewers had been left fuming after the postcard of the boys’ antics left Faye convinced that Teddy was going to return with someone – when it was actually the opposite.
The show ended on Friday night with the pair both getting emotional as Teddy tried to defend himself to a livid Faye, who was sure he’d been disloyal.
Kaz and Tyler are also set to an explosive showdown as she will confront him about his shady Casa Amor behaviour after he returned with new girl Clarisse.
Not only that, Liam and Millie are yet to resolve things after she found out from his Cast Amor fling Lillie that he hadn’t been as well-behaved as he made out.
Millie was thrilled when Liam came back single after the postcard also convinced her that he was playing away, but it didn’t take long for things to unravel.
Host Laura Whitmore summoned the dumped Casa Amor girls into the main villa, where Lillie quickly revealed just how close she and Liam had become.
Teasers for Sunday’s main show have revealed that Lillie is set to make a second shocking comeback as she and Millie will sit down for a showdown.
This comes after Liam tries to explain himself once again to Millie, who tells him their “connection obviously wasn’t enough for him”.
Millie is sent a text to head out of the villa to meet Lillie, and the pair quickly grill each other about Liam.
Lillie says: “I just want to apologise if I came across as abrupt or anything like that last night. I've been true to myself the whole time I've been here and I couldn't stand there and be quiet.”
Millie asks: “I want to get your point of view. What happened? Start to finish really, how he spoke to you, how you got on.”
Meanwhile, at 10pm Laura will be joined by comedian Darren Harriott, singer Becky Hill and 2019 winner Amber Gill.
Love Island airs weekdays at 9pm on ITV2.
- Love Island's Rebecca Gormley and Biggs Chris put on a defiant display leaving dinner after his ex shared messages where he branded their relationship 'FAKE'
- Love Island's Rebecca Gormley puts on a busty display in a plunging turquoise lace lingerie set
- Elizabeth Chambers' son Ford falls from his bed and requires stitches... as they remain in the Cayman Islands following her split from Armie Hammer
- EXCLUSIVE: 'I always have memories of the best bits!' Louise Thompson reveals producers have asked her to RETURN to film with her brother Sam amid his split from Zara McDermott
- CBS Adds ‘Star Trek: Discovery’, ‘One Day At A Time’ & ‘Manhunt: Deadly Games’ To Fall Schedule As Net Eyes November Launch For Scripted Originals
- Kelly Clarkson makes stunning red carpet return in silver sequins and fringe with Lizzo and Cher to host 2020 Billboard Music Awards... after awards show was postponed amid COVID-19 pandemic
- The RETURN of Eat Out to Help Out? Rishi Sunak hints meal deal scheme will be back in the New Year... just as Britons are trying to shift the Christmas pounds
- Against All Odds, Live Concerts Are Coming Back This Fall
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 12 (updated hourly)
- The Year in Movies 2018: Infinity Wars, Reborn Stars and the Netflix Blues Explosion
- No 10 braces for an 'explosive stunt' by Cummings after 'Princess Nut Nuts' gave him coup de grace: PM's adviser 'won't drift away quietly' after being booted out for good 'following confrontation over texts that fell into hands of fiancée Carrie Symonds'
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 3 (updated hourly)
- NBC's 2016-2017 Fall Schedule Announced
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 7 (updated hourly)
- Enjoy a week away in Dominica — the Caribbean’s greenest island
- I'm A Celebrity fans in Abergele deck their shop windows with Ant and Dec cutouts, stuffed animals, and other decorations ahead of show's return in less than two weeks
- What John Lewis' Christmas ad looks like in the time of Covid-19: Retailer ditches traditional tearjerker because viewers want to 'escape' as uplifting animated film on spreading 'a little love' aims to raise £5M for charity
- Diana's brother's damning dossier on Martin Bashir's lies: Diana's brother reveals transcripts of journalist's 32 smears including Prince Edward had AIDS, The Queen's 'heart problems' and claim Prince Charles was in love with nanny
- 'This is my son, Beau, who a lot of you helped elect to the Senate': Joe makes his worst gaffe yet by mixing up his two granddaughters and introducing one of them as his dead son - and he could be President in HOURS...
- Demi Sims displays her toned tummy in edgy cut-out tracksuit and leather coat as she joins sister Frankie for Thorpe Park's Fright Night launch
Love Island two-hour double bill as Lillie returns in explosive Casa Amor fall-out have 845 words, post on www.dailystar.co.uk at August 1, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.