The exes had been coupled up during their time on the show in Majorca, but a tearful Brad was unceremoniously dumped from the villa, leaving Lucinda to crack on with Aaron Francis.
But Lucinda soon joined Brad back on the outside, and it seems the chemistry is fizzing between them as they headed out on a swish date night in Brighton, heading into nightclubs including The Arch and Shooshh.
The pair strolled hand-in-hand along the Brighton seafront on Lucinda's first day out of isolation since returning to the UK from Majorca.
She donned a stunning cream fur coat and tiny skintight dress to match, which showed off her toned pins.
Lucinda matched the club-ready look with a pair of cream-and-black strappy sandals, with a teeny brown Yves Saint Laurent bag perched on her wrist.
Brad, meanwhile, headed out in black jeans and a black t-shirt, pairing the casual look with a pair of white trainers.
The couple looked glad to be together as they shared a laugh while strolling down the street.
Speaking to The Daily Mail, Lucinda hinted she probably wouldn't have time for Aaron on the outside after things began to heat up between the pair in the villa.
“We'll definitely meet up, but whether it's a date… we're unsure what's going to happen romantically between us, because we haven't been able to properly see each other, and we're both going to be busy because we have busy schedules going on so, if it’s not romantically we’ll be really good friends,” she splurged.
She said they exchanged “a couple of messages here and there” but that, ultimately, she failed to find love in the villa.
Rumours abounded during Lucinda's time in the villa that she was actually still with her footballer ex-boyfriend Aaron Connolly – who was pet-sitting their shared dog during her time abroad.
Upon exiting the villa, Lucinda confirmed: “I am completely and utterly single.”
She said she'd never appear on the programme while in a relationship, and things between her and Aaron ended "quite dramatically" in March before they made friends again.
Lucinda showed off some sultry snaps from her welcome home party after getting out of isolation, looking sensational in a thigh-length white jumpsuit as her brunette curls tumbled to her waist.
Lucinda clutched a white champagne flute in the Love Island bottle style with her name emblazoned on the side, with 'Welcome home Lucinda' written in cursive font on what looks to be a window behind her.
She was surrounded by balloons and flowers in the stunning snaps, which she simply captioned: “Happy Saturday.”
For more of the latest showbiz news from Daily Star, make sure you sign up to one of our newsletters here .
- Competition time: win a lovely Guild Wars 2 pocket watch and more
- Has Destiny 2 been improved by its updates?
- Full San Andreas soundtrack details
- GameSpot's Most Anticipated Games: 2005
- Everything coming to Netflix in October
- Soldner: Secret Wars Walkthrough
- 10 underrated horror movies to watch this season
- The best Xbox One games in 2018: every must-play on Xbox One S and One X
- The absolute best movies now on Netflix
- The absolute best horror movies now on Netflix
- The best Xbox One games in 2019: every must-play on Xbox One S and One X
- The best Minecraft maps
- Being the boss of Dragon Age
- Fortnite Patch Notes (V7.40)
- The 20 best comedies streaming on Netflix right now
- The best PlayStation 4 games of 2018
- The best PC games of 2018
- The Most Romantic Moments in Gaming
- Every movie and show coming to Netflix in October
- The best Xbox One games of 2018
Love Island's Brad and Lucinda hold hands on cosy date night as she ditches Aaron have 630 words, post on www.dailystar.co.uk at August 1, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.