Not turning a blind eye.
Love Is Blind star Giannina Gibelli exclusively revealed during E! News’ Nightly Pop on Aug. 2 what she really thinks of Too Hot to Handle alum Francesca Farago after their explosive After the Altar confrontation. “I was very uncomfortable,” Giannina explained. “Literally, I have a lot of heat inside me because I felt my blood literally boiling but then I also just felt bad for her. We all know each other. I hate feeling outcasted at parties. I felt bad for her at this point.”
Francesca first made headlines in Aug. 2020 for stepping out with Giannina’s on-again, off-again boyfriend Damian Powers , and while the Netflix reality stars maintained that they ” remain friends ,” Giannina was stunned that Damian invited Francesca as his plus one to the After the Altar anniversary party.
“Does she know that she’s on the wrong Netflix show?” Giannina explosively snapped in the episode. “These are my friends, this is my scene, this is my guy. I can feel that you guys are friends, but I’m letting you know right now, if you ever did try anything, you’re messing with the wrong bitch.”
Yet, today Giannina puts the blame more on her ex Damian rather than Francesca. “Me and Damian, we weren’t in a good place,” she reflected. “Maybe that’s why he felt like he had to bring somebody along. [We] were dating for two and a half years, so he knew it was coming after that. He knew that I wasn’t going to let him get away with it that easily.”
Giannina continued, “When I was talking to [Francesca], I didn’t know if she was just really out of the loop, or she was just trying to be nice to me, but I felt like she was getting mixed signals too. You just wanted to get down to the bottom of it. It just felt really off to me.”
The Love Is Blind star stood by her warning to Francesca (“I’m also going to let someone know if they’re getting a little too close if they shouldn’t be”), but G is done with Damian once and for all.
“I’m officially single ,” Giannina proudly announced. “You heard it here first! I feel really good about it. I’m happy, I’ve been just kind of traveling , living my life, living a nomad life and just seeing where the world is going to take me next.”
And let’s just say, she has here eye on the ball when it comes to her next man: “Someone said I should go for a soccer player,” Giannina teased. “So any soccer players who are European and can handle a little spice, I love watching football.”
Watch the full interview above!
- Who'll find love on our blind date? This week it's Barbara, 75, and Derek, 75, but will romance be on the cards?
- Taylor Swift says she 'loved the weirdness' of Cats... after bizarre trailers draw mockery online
- Blind Date viewers in disbelief as 'optimistic' contestant turns up in a wedding dress
- John Humphrys reveals how he once cut off a senior politician on live radio - because she was drunk
- Fiery row kicks off as Love Island star claims Theo Campbell made up eye injury
- 'It's about showing Australia that I'm still alive!' Hi-5 star Nathan Foley reveals why he chose to make his career comeback on The Voice
- Mum-of-seven Constance Hall reveals her relationship with her husband is 'suffering' as she apologises to her Instagram followers for 'flogging' her products online amid financial woes
- Love Island and TOWIE stars are offered tens of thousands of pounds for sex on a daily basis – and some even ask their agents to set them up with rich businessmen
- The murder of British backpacker Grace Millane exposed a dangerous change in sexual behaviour fuelled by online porn: Now a Femail investigation reveals the terrifying sex trend being forced on young women
- X Factor’s Eyal Booker moving in with Real Housewives of Beverley Hills’ Lisa Rinna after finding love with her daughter
- Jacqueline Jossa reveals worrying hospital dash after pregnant EastEnders star discovered her unborn baby 'wasn't moving much'
- Love rat scams $2.6m from 27 women he seduced
- The wannabe 'middle class gangster' who stabbed Yousef Makki to death: Killer is revealed as 17-year-old who attended £33k-a-year private school and revelled in 'idiotic fantasies' of becoming a notorious criminal
- 'I felt really scared': Woman shares her horror after meeting up with her Tinder date - only to discover she was 'catfished' by a man who looked nothing like his profile pictures
- Love Island's Amy Hart puts on a leggy display in silver sequin asymmetric gown as she attends star-studded cafe opening
- Teen Mom 2 star Jenelle Evans is 'sick and tired of a million people asking' her about her love life... about a month after her divorce filing from husband David Eason
- Three 'unmarried, handsome' sons who went viral after their dad placed a hilarious 'love wanted' ad in a newspaper are bombarded with HUNDREDS of offers
- Skyping with the enemy: I went undercover as a jihadi girlfriend
- Inside the lair of one of Britain's worst sex offenders: Squalid flat of depraved Cambridge-graduate who sparked an international manhunt after preying on 200 victims is revealed as he is jailed for 32 years
- Wheelchair-bound DIY SOS dad reveals he’s been left staring at wall all day after BBC TV show botched makeover
Love Is Blind's Giannina Gibelli Reveals What Really Went Down Between Her and Francesca Farago - E! Online have 975 words, post on www.eonline.com at August 3, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.