Carole Middleton and son James arrive at Will and Kate’s wedding
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Kate loves to wear beautiful midi dresses and her mother, Carole , has been seen wearing similar clothes. There are many occasions over the last decade where the mum and daughter duo have stunned in similar getups.
They both went green for the summer:
Carole’s green Wimbledon dress in 2019 looked a lot like the one Kate wore while visiting the RHS Back to Nature Garden.
The dresses were near enough identical, with the same wrap style in the front and a very similar print on the two dresses.
The colours were only slightly different shades of green, but everything else from the way they styled their hair to their shoes was the exact same.
Times when Kate Middleton copied Carole Middleton's style (Image: GETTY)
Kate and Carole went green for the summer (Image: GETTY)
Teal looks amazing on both Carole and Kate:
Carole wore this beautiful teal dress and coat set while attending Harry and Meghan’s wedding in 2018.
Kate wore a very similar look to the centenary of the Royal Air Force that same year.
Both mum and daughter wore identical fascinators with their outfits and styled them with stiletto shoes.
Their breezy, floral looks:
During summertime, both Kate and Carole Middleton have worn floral breezy summer dresses.
Their identical style even extends to their choice of handbags, as they both chose lighter beige bags to go with their stunning looks.
The two look more like sisters as opposed to mum and daughter when they are pictured in the same type of clothes.
Kate and Carole both look great in teal (Image: GETTY)
Kate and Carole’s floral, breezy looks (Image: GETTY)
Classy red checked dresses:
The same style but two different ways – Kate opted to pair her dress with black heels, while Carole opted for a more casual look with summer wedges.
This classic style looked incredible on both the Middleton ladies and can be worn for a lovely day out and also in a professional setting, depending on how you accessorize the outfit.
Kate and Carole Middleton in red checked dresses (Image: GETTY)
Kate and Carole Middleton in 2013 after Prince George’s birth (Image: GETTY)
Prince William and Kate Middleton timeline (Image: EXPRESS)
Their hospital dresses were identical in 2013:
After the royals welcomed Prince George, Carole showed up to the hospital wearing a blue printed knee-length dress, more or less exactly the same as the one Kate wore while presenting the future king of England to the world.
These dresses looked fantastic on both Carole and Kate Middleton.
Kate stunned the world when she was able to walk out of St Mary's Hospital in London wearing high heels, and incredible hair and makeup just hours after giving birth.
All of the Middleton family, including Pippa Middleton, have become style icons in their own right.
Pippa's maid of honour dress at her sister's 2011 wedding to Prince William was so popular and her figure inspired women all across the world.
- Three surprising things we noticed about Kate Middleton's outfit
- Kate Middleton's mum Carole reveals one parenting tip she swears by
- Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton to spend Christmas with Queen amid bitter feud
- Kate Middleton snub: How Prince Charles 'criticised Duchess' family in surprise outburst'
- Kate Middleton dazzles in Jenny Packham dress
- What's the severe morning sickness condition that Amy Schumer and Kate Middleton have suffered from?
- Royal fashion fails that prove they’re just like us, from Meghan Markle’s left on tag to Kate Middleton’s foot in a drain
- Carole Middleton says her ‘biggest fear’ was ‘losing’ daughter Kate
- Kate Middleton’s mum Carole reveals she gives Prince George and Princess Charlotte a Christmas tree for themselves to decorate
- Kate Middleton’s mum Carole reveals she’s stopped reading about herself amid claims she was a ‘pushy parent’ in first ever interview
- Inside Carole Middleton’s VERY chilled Christmas Day… How Prince William and Kate will celebrate this year
- You can’t demand respect, Meghan – you have to earn it like Kate Middleton did
- Kate Middleton’s family ‘were to blame for her 2007 split from Prince William’, royal expert claims
- Kate Middleton took Charlotte, three, on a secret afternoon treat to watch a rehearsal of The Nutcracker ahead of opening night
- Trolls dub Duchess of Cambridge ‘Kate Wrinkleton’ and say royal life has taken it’s toll while others defend her
- Kate Middleton reveals Prince Louis is already perfecting his royal wave
- How ‘controversial’ Kate Middleton upset the Queen’s staff when she moved in with Prince William
- Pregnant Meghan Markle’s £50K Royal Tour wardrobe – and why it could cost over DOUBLE the price of Kate Middleton’s
- Kate Middleton channels Meghan Markle in wide-legged trousers and a blazer for royal engagement in Cyprus
- Kate Middleton sports the same dress Meghan Markle’s Suits co-star wore to the Royal Wedding… and Ivanka Trump is also a fan
Like mother like daughter: Kate Middleton and Carole Middleton’s matchy-matchy style have 1030 words, post on www.express.co.uk at August 2, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.