Johnny Depp fans are congratulating him for his victory in a legal case against former wife Amber Heard.
But the Hollywood star who is followed by more than 10 million followers on Instagram did not share the news regarding the case on his account.
The comment section of his last post was flooded with messages from fans but the actor chose not to react.
According to reports, the actor has been granted a motion to establish whether or not the “Aquaman” actress donated her $7 million divorce settlement to a charity.
The ruling,given by a judge in New York, said American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) must provide documentation that confirms whether Amber Heard gave the non-profit organisation a donation from the $7 million she received in her divorce settlement from Depp as well as the Children’s Hospital Los Angeles.
"Mr. Depp is most gratified by the Court's decision,” Depp’s attorney told USA TODAY.
- Ouch! Johnny Depp’s Hollywood Star Has Been Defaced With Insults
- Amber Heard looks ready for business in a black suit as she lands in New York amid ongoing lawsuit with ex-husband Johnny Depp
- Amber Heard shows travel style in cream wide-leg pants to catch departing flight in New York City
- Johnny Depp Puffs On Electronic Cigarettes In ‘The Tourist’
- CPS will review case of 'Cinderella schoolgirl' Amber Peat, 13
- Will My Case Go To Court?
- Thousands of Saied supporters celebrate his projected presidential win
- Jury considering verdict in murder case
- Go Jonnie Go! Sprinter Peacock storms to 100m gold at the Rio Paralympics as Team GB win an amazing SIX events on a glorious night - and there’s a silver for powerlifter with no legs who doctors offered to kill at birth
- Tips to Win at Casino Slot Machines
- Understanding The Role of Litigation Attorneys in a Civil Case
- Boxing's best can sometimes lead to its worst, as in the case of Patrick Day
- Colorado Creative Music Case Study Part 2
- Bulgaria Dreamt of Live Aid, but got Stung, not Sting
- Marlon Brando
- Is this proof vaping can kill? They’re supposed to be safer than smoking yet e-cigarettes, promoted by health bosses, are being blamed for a British man’s death and 13 fatalities in the US
- 'I was worried the celebrity attention would backfire': Cyntoia Brown-Long opens up about Kim Kardashian West's advocacy to have her freed from prison after serving 15 years of a life sentence for killing a man when she was 16
- Timeline: Mark Duggan's shooting
- White cop who shot dead 28-year-old black woman in her own home during a wellness check RESIGNS as victim's family blasts Fort Worth police and calls for an independent probe
- Why Can't I Play the Way I Practice?
Johnny Depp decides not to react after winning a case against Amber Heard have 648 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at August 2, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.