Jeremy Clarkson , 61, has introduced two new members to the growing cast of Clarkson's Farm.
The petrol-head, who recently swapped out flash cars for huge tractors, has already captured the hearts of the masses with his hit Amazon show, featuring farming expert Kaleb Cooper and stern manager Charlie Ireland, along with Jeremy's girlfriend Lisa Hogan.
And now it seems the cast will be growing even bigger, as two new members have joined up.
The first series of the show saw Jeremy turn his hand to sheep farming, helping with the lambing season and making the tough decision to put down three of his flock after they developed illnesses.
Now Jeremy is branching out into a rather different kind of cattle, and has been busy showing off his new herd of cows.
Showcasing an adorable snap of a white cow to his Instagram page, Jeremy posted: “World. Meet Pepper.”
Pepper the cow was standing between two larger brown cows, looking up into the camera lens as fans rushed to welcome her.
“What a gorgeous blonde!” one fan quipped in the comments, as another said: “So cute!”
A third social media user joked: “Nice. She's got your eyes mate!”
Jeremy also shared an adorable clip of a brown cow with yellow tags in its ears blinking as it stood in a cattle shed, sniffing at the air.
“This one needs a name,” the star explained.
It's clear Jeremy already has a soft spot for his new herd; in the video, he could be heard telling the adorable unnamed cow: “Say hello to Lisa. Say hello!”
Jezza's co-star Kaleb cheekily hopped on the post to suggest: “Cowlub.”
“Cowwy McCowface,” another follower quickly penned.
Many other fans reckoned Jeremy should name the cow after his Grand Tour co-stars James May or Richard Hammond.
His new arrivals come just days after Jeremy promised neither Richard nor James would be welcome on Clarkson's Farm “in a million years” – handing them a lifetime ban.
A curious fan wondered whether the pair might make an appearance in an upcoming series of the show, with the TV presenter curtly responding: “Not in a million years… It's not that kind of show.”
His new farm shop, dubbed Diddly Squat, in the Cotswolds, is proving a hit with tourists – but not so much with locals, who are objecting to the amount of traffic the farm has created.
Locals also expressed concern that local businesses could struggle to compete against the ex-Top Gear host's shop.
One commented: “We are very lucky in this village to have three shops and a pub but I do fear for how they will cope.
“Our village shop was saved by residents who turned it into a co-operative but he will certainly affect their trade.
“Also the pub, he’s got an alcohol licence now and he’s selling beers out of a shipping container,” they added.
For more of the latest showbiz news from Daily Star, make sure you sign up to one of our newsletters here .
- Top Gear deal nets Jeremy Clarkson multi-million pound payout
- Fire Force Announces New Characters, Cast Members
- New York Comic Con: All the TV and movie panels you won’t want to miss
- Terminator: Dark Fate: Everything we know about the new movie so far
- Kelly Clarkson Pays Tribute to Bette Midler With 'Hocus Pocus' Halloween Costume and Song
- The magical wilderness farm: raising cows among the weeds at Knepp
- 'SNL' Tosses Shade at Sean Spicer's 'DWTS' Casting
- New Pokemon Anime Shares First Look at New Ash Design in Action
- Kelly Clarkson Announces Las Vegas Residency
- Post union's election threat: Planned strike before election could hurt Tories by hitting postal votes as official boasts of 'stealing Brexit'
- New Amazon pilots include a promising Philip K. Dick adaptation
- UK Parliament Urges Plan to Adjust Farming Sector to Brexit
- Today in history: Alexander Hamilton is appointed to US Treasury and inspires a hit musical
- MLB offseason needs: The Mets have their new manager, now they need upgrades all over the roster
- “4,722 Hours” hits a series high point by ditching S.H.I.E.L.D. for space
- Australian musical theatre gets a new approach thanks to Priscilla Queen of the Desert producer
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry reveal Archie's NEW milestone to Beyoncé and Jay-Z
- As '90s boy bands Five, A1, 911 and Damage prepare for a UK reunion tour, we reveal the VERY different paths they've taken since their chart-topping heyday - from drug addiction to life on a farm
- 'And that's it from me!' An emotional John Humphrys signs off from Today programme for good after 'putting fear of God' into politicians for 32 years - with parting shot at Boris Johnson and Jeremy Corbyn who refused to go on
- The best Top Gear episodes of all time
Jeremy Clarkson introduces two new cast members to hit show Clarkson’s Farm have 795 words, post on www.dailystar.co.uk at August 1, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.