Italian fashion brand Liu Jo is suing Kendall Jenner for allegedly breaching the terms of a modelling contract requiring her to appear for two photoshoots, Reuters reported on Wednesday.
According to a legal complaint filed by Liu Jo , Jenner only took part in the first of two planned photoshoots but never turned up for the second one, which had originally been due to take place in March 2020 but was delayed because of the coronavirus pandemic.
Reuters reported that Liu Jo is seeking at least $1.8 million in damages, according to the complaint.
Liu Jo, which the complaint says has already paid $1.35 million to Jenner for services covered by the 2019 contract, said it tried to re-schedule the second photoshoot multiple times but obtained no response from Jenner.
Reuters was unable to immediately contact Jenner, 25, one of the world's top-earning models who rose to fame in the reality television show "Keeping Up with the Kardashians".
- Coronavirus: Italian company designs beach cubicles to enable social distancing by the sea
- Travis Scott 'Can't Be More Proud' of Kylie Jenner's 'Billionaire'
- Kylie Jenner Hits Back at Alex Rodriguez for Claiming She Publicly Bragged About Her Wealth
- Ministers warn 'ghost trains' with no commuters on will be AXED as millions of workers stay at home amid coronavirus crisis – leaving some services and roads EMPTY
- ‘Profits over the safety of its passengers’: Cruise company knew about coronavirus outbreaks, lawsuit says
- The forgotten victims of coronavirus: With 1.2 million home visits from carers cancelled, these heartbreaking stories reveal the plight of the vulnerable people who are stranded in their own homes
- Medical companies pummeled by outbreak; a fresh market opens
- From an Italian hotel to a US state, coronavirus ‘lawfare’ takes off
- Coronavirus latest: Europe cases reach 1 million as Spain sees drop in infections
- Coronavirus live updates: 22 million newly unemployed in 4 weeks
- iPhone ‘text bomb’ crashes your mobile with bizarre ‘Italian flag emoji’ message
- Coronavirus updates: Another 4.4 million US jobless claims, CDC director warns of second wave of COVID-19
- Coronavirus updates: Another 4.4 million US jobless claims, CDC director warns of second wave
- As Trump Bashes China, His Administration Pays Millions to a Consulting Firm Used by the Chinese Government
- Pakistan to seek $3.7b more in loans to offset virus impact
- Virgin Australia pilot calls for a last-minute lifeline as company approaches insolvency
- Coronavirus outbreak on Ruby Princess claims second US man, family launches $1.6 million lawsuit
- Coronavirus: Company 'knew' virus was running rampant on Ruby Princess, court told
- Blac Chyna Sues Rob Kardashian and His 'Powerful, Vindictive Family' Over Nude Photo Scandal
- Khloe Kardashian shares two images in hot pink from her 'glam days'... after revealing she may have a second baby with ex Tristan Thompson
Italian company seeks $1.8 million in damages from Kendall Jenner have 432 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at August 4, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.