SCORES of top celebrities turned out yesterday for the showbiz wedding of the year as Ant McPartlin tied the knot with Anne-Marie Corbett.
Telly presenters, singers, models and former footballers joined other friends and family to watch the happy couple say "I do" in church .
Instead of a red carpet, they posed in front of an arch of hydrangeas, sweet peas and roses before helping Ant and former personal assistant Anne-Marie , 43, celebrate in the first big, glitzy and restriction-free celebrity nuptials of 2021.
Ant's sidekick and best pal Declan Donnelly, 45, waved and smiled to onlookers with the groom, also 45, as the guests began to arrive.
Among the first was TV presenter Cat Deeley, 44, and her comedian husband Patrick Kielty, 50. Cat is a long-time friend and started out with Ant and Dec on children's show SM:TV in 1998.
Singer Alesha Dixon, 42 — Ant's co-star on Britain's Got Talent — stood out in a show-stopping dress as she posed for the cameras with husband Azuka Ononye, 40.
She has been mates with host Ant since joining the BGT judging panel in 2012.
Fellow BGT judge Amanda Holden, 50, could not make the wedding because she was on holiday.
She sent "love and huge congratulations" and shared a behind-the-scenes snap from the ITV show on social media.
But David Walliams, 49 — also a BGT judge — was there with his former girlfriend, model Keeley Hazell, 34, sparking rumours that they may be dating again.
One onlooker said: "They looked happy as they arrived together.
"Afterwards David said it was a romantic and fun service."
Keeley moved in with Walliams for nine months after returning from a spell in the US in 2019 and they were recently seen dining out.
ITV's This Morning host Phillip Schofield, 59, who came out as gay last year, attended with wife Stephanie , 57.
TV's Dermot O'Leary, 48, held hands with his film director wife Dee Koppang, 42, as they reached St Michael's Church in Heckfield, Hants.
Presenter Christine Lampard, 42, arrived with ex-Chelsea ace husband Frank, 43.
She has been friends with Ant for years and once appeared on Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway in a "Get Out Of Me Ear!" prank in 2014.
Also among the 100 invited friends and family were Saturday Night Takeaway pal Stephen Mulhern, 44, and Good Morning Britain star Andi Peters, 51, who both looked dapper in their suits.
Most read in Celebrity
- Ant's VERY sobering wake-up call: Not his car crash, but the fear Holly's made him dispensable. No wonder, say insiders, he's rushed back to TV after his £50,000 rehab
- Ant and Dec meet the two ADORABLE puppies named after them - who will train as life changing guide dogs
- Choosing Your Wedding Invitations
- How to Surprise Your Wedding Guests With a Wedding Reception Centerpiece
- When to Break With Wedding Traditions
- How to Remain Stylishly Budget - Friendly When Planning Your Wedding
- Planning a Cost-Friendly Bridal Shower
- Bridal Shower Invitations to Suit the Occasion
- Kannada Marriages - A Simple & Colourful Celebration
- Inside the REAL Barbie Malibu Dreamhouse: Guests can now stay at glamorous ocean-front pink mansion which includes an infinity pool and a walk in wardrobe (for JUST $60 a night)
- Add Glamour to Your Celebrations With Luxury Limousines
- SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE: Ex-inmate and Tory Cabinet Minister Jonathan Aitken performs his first every funeral for his Eton friend as he serves as an unpaid prison chaplain
- Charlotte Blank, Robert Schwartzberg
- Practical Bridal Shower Favors Ideas
- Popular Occasions to Use Personalized Stationary
- The Lady of Many Hats
- Say it With Colored Envelopes
- Prince Andrew praised Sarah Ferguson for supporting him during his 'hour of need' as he hosted a 60th birthday bash for his ex-wife, royal expert claims
- Foreign Women and International Dating the 5 Types of Relationships You Can Have With Foreign Ladies
- Now playing: Arts listings for Oct. 17-23
Inside Ant McPartlin’s wedding guestlist as he invites celebrity friends to see him get hitched to Anne-Marie Corbett have 715 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at August 8, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.