Social media influencer Chessie King admitted she felt “liberated” as she got back in her bikini just 13 days after giving birth to her baby daughter.
The presenter and author took to her Instagram page to pose in her swimwear as she held on to baby Auraelia.
She told her 806,000 followers that she would encourage anyone to “take your clothes off” after pregnancy.
She also said that she was proud of the new lines she’d picked up from the pregnancy and birth.
Chessie was seen showing off her figure in a brown patterned two-piece as Auraelia also wore cute, patterned bottoms.
The mum hugged her baby in the first snap as she kissed her head. She then shared another photo of herself breastfeeding the tot as she wore breast cooling pads.
Captioning the post, the parent wrote: “If one of my bestfriends/ANYONE asked me if they should wear a keeni 13 days after meeting their very own tiny human via their very own tummy sunroof… I would scream ABSOBLOODYLUTELY TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES & PUT IT ON RIGHT NOW.”
“So I did just that & damnnn did it feel liberating holding Auraelia where she sat snuggled up in her hotel womb just under 2 weeks ago.
“I will forever celebrate the line above my puuubeyruubes, I cannot wait to proudly show it to her when she's old enough ‘YOU CAME OUTTA THERE GIRL’.”
Fans were loving the post, with it racking up more than 105,000 likes.
One told her: “You are amazing Chessie. Thank you for normalising postpartum.”
While another gushed: “So beautiful.”
A third chimed in saying: “Couldn’t love this post anymore than I already do.”
Chessie announced the birth of daughter Auraelia Coco King Carter back on July 10 as she was seen hugging the tot in bed alongside partner Mathew.
Talking about the baby, who was born on July 5th weighing 7lbs 7, she wrote: “Our golden Rae of sunshine.
“The love is utterly indescribable. @mathewlcarter has been absolutely phenomenal, but the lack of orange hair has left him questioning who the father is…”
Get all the biggest Lifestyle news straight to your inbox. Sign up for the free Daily Star Hot Topics newsletter
- Moms are giving birth in fancy hospital gowns now
- Denver inmate gives birth in jail cell after she was allegedly refused medical care
- She's almost here! Steve Gleason says wife Michel will give birth to baby girl this week
- Brand gives birth to rental maternity clothing for professional settings
- Experts Say DC is the most Dangerous Place to Give Birth
- Sabres Notebook: Rodrigues back after wife gives birth, McCabe's status uncertain
- 'Mean Girls' Day 2018: Where Are Lindsay Lohan and The Cast Now?
- California Free Birth Mother Loses Baby After Six Day Labor and Gets Attacked by Trolls
- The V-Spot: My Libido’s Got the Post-Birth Blues
- On Yes Day, Minnesota millennial parents let kids be 'the boss of the family'
- New cafe’s baristas to wear shorts and tank tops, but no bikinis
- Wear Wars
- Liberal Oregon could be the next state to limit abortion rights
- Celebrate Poodle Day with oodles of poodles
- Keira Knightley slams Kate Middleton’s ‘stylish’ post-birth appearance in explicit essay
- This Torrance mom, 46, is retiring from surrogacy after 8 births
- Carolyn Hax: Pregnant and feeling guilty because sister can't have children
- How Colorado “influencers” make money off Instagram, and what happens when that account gets held for ransom
- Berks parents recount births of their children on September 11, 2001
- Donald Trump Says China is Meddling in U.S. Elections–Experts Say That's False but an Influence Campaign is Very Real
Influencer 'feels liberated' as she wears bikini again days after giving birth have 581 words, post on www.dailystar.co.uk at August 1, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.