Find out all about the TV star’s home life here – from how she met her husband Laurence Akers to the latest additions to her family
In the Channel 4 show, the actress, who is best known for her roles in British dramas Doctor Foster and Scott & Bailey, plays a woman who seems to have everything – a beautiful house, a beautiful family, a great job – but is deeply unhappy.
Fortunately, life doesn’t imitate art and away from the cameras, the 42-year-old actress’s home life couldn’t be more blissful. Want to know more? Find out everything you need to know about Suranne Jones’ family below…
WATCH: Suranne Jones fusses over her adorable pet pooches
Is Suranne Jones married?
Suranne has been married to former magazine editor and scriptwriter and Laurence Akers for six years. The couple met while both attending Coronation Street actress Sally Lindsay’s wedding back in 2013 and immediately hit it off.
Two years later, in 2015, they tied the knot themselves in a private ceremony at Islington Town Hall and have been the picture of romance ever since. According to some reports, Laurence, who is ten years old than Suranne, popped the question just six weeks after meeting . How sweet!
Suranne and her husband Laurence met at a wedding in 2013
Does Suranne Jones have children?
Suranne and Laurence welcomed the first child together – a son – in March 2016. As Suranne doesn’t use social media regularly, no one knew the Gentleman Jack actress was expecting until she stepped on the National Television Awards red carpet with her gorgeous baby bump on full display!
Suranne recently adopted two adorable sausage dogs
As the couple prefer to keep their lives as private as possible, their now five-year-old son’s name remains unknown. However, she made a rare comment on motherhood when she joined Holly Willoughby and Philip Schofield on the This Morning sofa in 2017. “I love being a mum. It is the best,” she gushed.
During lockdown, Suranne and Laurence expanded their family again when they adopted two adorable dachshund puppies! The family currently live in Muswell Hill, London.
Like this story? Sign up to our newsletter to get other stories like this delivered straight to your inbox.
- Suranne Jones and Vigil co-star Adam James join Celebrity Gogglebox line-up for Stand Up To Cancer
- Suranne Jones and Vigil co-star reunite for Celebrity Gogglebox
- Stand Up To Cancer Celebrity Gogglebox line-up - Suranne Jones to Graham Norton
- Royal Family news latest – Queen ‘irritated’ by world leader inaction on climate change in rare public intervention
- The Best Family Movies on Netflix Right Now (October 2021) | Digital Trends
- ’Know her history' Dan Wootton savages Katya Jones after 'nearly kissing' Adam Peaty
- Victorian contact tracers race to uncover how new COVID variant infected Melbourne family
- Interim City Manager Steve Jones Resigning From Joliet
- Royal Family: Queen on alert as 'two ferocious PR storms' about to explode on Firm
- Tom Jones says his wife became close friends with singer's lover despite affair
- Catherine Zeta-Jones pays tribute to Michael Douglas' mother Diana
- Royal Family name: What was the Royal Family's surname before Windsor?
- Inside Adam Peaty & girlfriend Eiri Munro’s relationship from Tinder meet and unplanned pregnancy to ‘fangirling’ rage
- Tom Jones opens up on wife's reaction to affairs 'She never put me on the spot'
- Brittany Adebumola And Joseph David-Jones Say ‘The 4400’ Is ‘A Beautiful Companion To The Original’
- 'Jim Jones is planning to kill everyone': why Congressman Leo Ryan planned to visit Jonestown
- Strictly’s Katya Jones reveals ‘I was talked about more than Brexit after THAT Seann Walsh kiss’
- Michael Douglas supported by Catherine Zeta-Jones and children at AntMan premiere
- Royal Family latest news – Prince William & Kate Middleton wear OLD clothes as Coldplay perform at Earthshot Prize event
I am Victoria: Meet Suranne Jones' family have 688 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at August 5, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.