Coronation Street: Alina is taken away in an ambulance after a fire
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Things have gone from bad to worse for Coronation Street's Ryan Connor (played by Ryan Prescott) in recent weeks. ITV soap fans recently saw Ryan go through a tough break-up as Alya Nazir (Sair Khan) dumped him when Daisy Midgley (Charlotte Jordan Evans) revealed they spent a night together. In upcoming scenes on the soap, Daisy could be set to play with Ryan's heartstrings even more. Could she end up trapping him with some fake pregnancy news?
Daisy had been eyeing up Ryan for a while, knowing full well he was already in a relationship with Alya.
The manipulative newcomer duped Ryan into believing that he cheated on Alya with her after a drunken night.
It seems Daisy got just what she wanted as the couple split up soon after.
In emotional scenes on the soap, viewers saw Ryan beg Alya to not break things off.
"Look we've established that I'm a complete idiot. We can fix this. It didn't mean anything," he insisted.
Coronation Street’s Ryan Connor trapped by Daisy’s pregnancy news despite loving Alya? (Image: ITV)
Coronation Street: In emotional scenes on the soap, viewers saw Ryan beg Alya to not break things off. (Image: ITV)
A tearful Alya replied: "I want to forgive you and just pretend like it never happened. But, I can't.
"Next thing you know I'll be rooting through your pockets and snooping on your phone. I can't live like that. I don't want to be that person," she added.
"But, I love you. I don't want to lose you," Ryan replied.
Alya hit back saying: "I'm sorry, but you already have."
In a recent interview, actor Ryan Prescott, who plays Ryan on the show, has opened up about his character’s future.
Coronation Street fans could soon see things get even worse for Ryan Connor as Daisy may trap him with some pregnancy news. (Image: ITV)
The soap star has hinted that Ryan still has strong feelings for Alya, but Daisy could soon put a stop to that.
When asked if there was any chance Ryan and Alya could get back together, the actor said: "He has that sliver of hope, but he's not holding his breath.
"He thinks Alya hates him after what he's done! Though while he doesn't see a way back, he's still in love with her, so he can't help but dream that it will happen."
Ryan went on to speculate about who his character was better suited to and came to the conclusion that Alya was the one for him.
The actor exclaimed: "It has to be Alya – she keeps him on the straight and narrow!
DON’T MISS… America's Got Talent: Simon Cowell's Golden Buzzer act pulls out [MUST SEE] Death in Paradise: Dwayne frames Marlon for crime he didn’t commit? [THEORY] 'Play with Barbies is fine’ Sarah Ferguson on baby August [WATCH]
"As he and Daisy are getting to know each other, they're finding the inevitable potholes, whereas Ryan and Alya had found themselves, together.
"He wanted to invest in their future. That's where his heart really is."
He also teased ahead to what the future looks like for Ryan on Coronation Street but noted that things won't be looking up.
"He has no family, no home, his DJing is going nowhere, so I don't know if there's any light on the horizon for him," Ryan told Inside Soap.
So, it looks as though Ryan is still longing to get back together with his ex-girlfriend Alya. But, will Daisy let him?
If Daisy suspects Ryan will want to reunite with Alya, she will likely try to sabotage things.
Viewers have seen her manipulative behaviour in the past and the lengths she is willing to go to get what she wants.
Could villainous Daisy try to trap Ryan by claiming she is pregnant? If she does, Ryan may feel pressured to stay with her.
Will Daisy really be willing to go so far with her lies? Viewers will have to tune in to find out.
Coronation Street continues Wednesday at 7:30pm on ITV.
- Coronation Street fans spot unhidden Sophie pregnancy gaffe as exit storyline explained
- Coronation Street viewers spot Sophie pregnancy blunder amid Brooke Vincent exit
- Who has quit Coronation Street and why? As Beverley Callard joins 'mass exodus'
- Discover loved-up Coronation Street stars' famous other halves
- Coronation Street star Brooke Vincent reveals how she hid baby bump on screen
- Coronation Street spoilers: Sinead worries about the future while Bethany reacts angrily to Adam and Sarah
- Coronation Street fans in tears as Sinead Tinker loses her cancer battle in ‘brutal’ hour-long special
- Kym Marsh reflects on difficult pregnancy with Polly and being a grandmother at 43
- Corrie love rat Robert Preston's dark secrets to be exposed after horror car crash
- Revealed: 39 Chinese migrants found in death trap lorry had travelled 5,000 miles and may have been locked in airless, freezing trailer for DAYS
- British Soap Awards battle of the BUMPS: Newly engaged Helen Flanagan is loved up with Scott Sinclair as solo Jacqueline Jossa defiantly wears wedding ring
- Bev Callard says pal Anne Kirkbride gave her a much-needed 'kick up the bum' on Corrie comeback
- Inside Jamie Oliver and Jools' glamorous life - £9m mansion, five kids and global empire
- Pregnant Lydia Bright displays her bump as she poses in matching swimwear to fellow mum-to-be Lucy Mecklenburgh on 'Bestie Babymoon'
- 10 Things About Freddy Krueger You Never Knew
- Why Your Team Sucks 2015: New England Patriots
- Jared Cohen: How JFK's assassination and LBJ's succession changed the course of history
- The 100 best films of the decade (so far), #21-50
- Manchester City stars Mahrez and Sane’s WAGs in vicious row after one branded the other a ‘bum b***h’
Coronation Street's Ryan Connor trapped by Daisy's pregnancy news despite loving Alya? have 1176 words, post on www.express.co.uk at August 3, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.