Best things to do in London: Discover the best events, restaurants, experiences and more to visit this August as the city is open for a glorious summer
As Londoners soak up the sweet freedom of having no social restrictions for the first time in over a year, team HELLO! have been busy rounding up the very best things to do in London this August. From the best new hangouts to delicious foodie spots, the ultimate places to picnic and where to indulge in London’s luxuries, we’ve found it all.
If you’re scrambling to arrange plans before the glorious weather disappears, our round up of the best things to do in August is the perfect way to make the most of glorious London this summer.
Best luxury things to do in London
Three Course Dinner with Cocktail for Two at The Fortnum & Mason Bar and Restaurant
This gift experience is fit for royalty! Treat your loved one (or yourself) like the Queen at The Fortnum & Mason Bar and Restaurant, where you’ll take your seats in the al-fresco surroundings of the Royal Exchange’s central courtyard. Named the Most Instagrammable Restaurant in London’, after you’ve posed for a photo or two, toast to the weekend and enjoy three exquisite courses from a set seasonal menu.
To book, visit virginexperiencedays.com
Get a blow dry and bottomless wine with BABE London
Channel your inner city chic and indulge in a seriously babe-ilicious concept – drink wine as you get your hair done! BABE and Blue Tit salons have collaborated to create a bespoke menu of three individual blow-drys and summer styles this August. Inspired by this summer’s hottest hair trends, the BABE Blow Out with Blue Tit is priced from £44 (depending on stylist) and will be available in all 10 Blue Tit Salons across London.
The package includes a dazzling blow-dry or braids to help you truly kickstart the summer, unlimited BABE wine, and a luxury goody-bag worth £150 including the ultimate desert island essentials: Organic, Biodynamic Botanical Italian Hair Care Brand – Oway, Dr Lipp Original Nipple Balm, Beauty Sheets by The Perfect V, Luminizer by The Perfect V, Rose Gold Shavers from FFS Beauty and of course, multiple cans of BABE, the drink of the summer.
To book, visit www.bluetitlondon.com
Best foodie things to do in London
B Bakery Vintage Afternoon Tea bus tour for two
There’s nothing that says ‘London’ quite like afternoon tea. All aboard B Bakery’s luxury vintage afternoon tea bus where guests will enjoy a quintessentially British afternoon tea. Treat yourself to a choice of savoury treats, sandwiches and pastries, with a large choice of teas and coffees, while taking in the many sights of London aboard B Bakery's vintage double decker bus. Tea-riffic!
To book, visit virginexperiencedays.com
Enjoy a sun-filled Mexican brunch
Central London Californian-Mexican restaurant, Madera at Treehouse London, has launched a brand new summer brunch series in partnership with multi-award winning premium sipping tequila brand Casamigos. Taking place on the last Saturday of each month, the Casamigos Tequila x Madera Brunch Series brings a taste of summer to Marylebone, combining the best Californian and Mexican flavours paired with curated Casamigos tequila cocktails.
To book, visit www.treehousehotels.com
Go crazy for bottomless pizza in Marylebone
Pizza and live music guarantees a fail-safe great night, and Crazy Pizza in Marylebone is serving up Italian dishes alongside stunning live performances every Saturday. This much-loved stylish dining destination has just launched its party style ‘Crazy Bubbles’ brunch, tempting visitors with a bottomless champagne and cocktail offering, fantastic food -including the restaurants iconic pizzas- and crazy fun entertainment.
Starting at midday until 3pm, the all-inclusive and bottomless Crazy Bubbles will provide entertainment with an incredible shot show, traditional napkin waving performances and energetic pizza spinning shows taking place throughout the afternoon.
To book, visit crazypizza.com
Discover the best of London’s food scene at BOXPARK
Calling all foodies, there’s a new cuisine on the block. BOXPARK Shoreditch has just launched new traders, offering vegan Pan-Asian street food, pillowy Neapolitan pizzas, award-winning healthy breakfasts, and an irresistible dessert station whilst BOXPARK Wembley introduces some good old fish & chips, and Greek-style gyros with tasty grilled meats.
Best bars and cocktail spots to visit in London
Enjoy a St Germain Spritz on one of London’s rooftops
With summer holiday plans still uncertain for many, ST-GERMAIN has partnered with renowned florist McQueens Flowers to curate a series of beautiful floral terraces, adding a touch of ‘je ne sais quoi’ to al fresco hotspots – the perfect place for friends to come together for moments of shared indulgence. The terrace takeovers, which include London hotspots Great Northern Hotel and Radio Rooftop, will provide a floral oasis for people to escape the hustle and bustle of the city and sip on a signature ST-GERMAIN Spritz in the sunshine.
Bookable through Eventbrite , tickets cost £85, which includes a ST-GERMAIN Spritz Kit to take home.
HELLO!’s selection is editorial and independently chosen – we only feature items our editors love and approve of. HELLO! may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. To find out more visit our FAQ page .
- Police impose a 5pm curfew on Black Lives Matter protests in London and promise violence 'will not be tolerated' after last week's violent rally - as leaders cancel march amid fears of clashes with pro-statue protesters
- Coronavirus vaccine will be ready by year end in 'best case scenario': Pfizer
- Who is Lily Allen's 'fiancé'? Everything you need to know about Stranger Things star David Harbour
- Dusting off the past: London’s Natural History Museum prepares to reopen after Covid-19 lockdown
- Jemima Goldsmith brightens the day in a bold rainbow striped sweater as she runs errands in London
- Princess Eugenie's revealing interview: 5 things we learnt
- Dusting off the past: London's Natural History Museum prepares to re-open
- Premier League 2019-20 season review: our writers’ best and worst
- August's must see TV: Netflix's World's Most Wanted, Neon's Lovecraft Country
- Businesswoman, 32, who invented the world's first serum made from sea cucumbers has launched a second sell-out hero product - and it can transform your skin in six weeks
- Mako Vunipola: England prop hopes staying at Saracens will boost Test chances
- Defunding the police: Oakland, Berkeley could be test cases for Bay Area, nation
- Michaela Coel is in control
- Johnny Depp's lawyers say Amber Heard 'deliberately cut HERSELF before claiming he attacked her' during three-day hotel-room 'hostage situation'' - as they show her photo of patio door she could have left by at any time
- Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Australian bodyguard lifts the lid on what he says REALLY happened during the couple's ill-fated trip to Australia which descended into a 'hostage situation' on the Gold Coast
- Coronavirus live updates: SF mayor announces testing expansion as cases surge
- Coronavirus live updates: Three Bay Area counties report triple-digit increases in infections
- Love Island's Georgia Steel showcases her incredible figure in scanty gym gear as she enjoys gruelling al fresco workout in sunny London park
- Coronavirus live updates: Job losses mount; Central Valley cases rise
- Coronavirus live updates: Pandemic baseball is here as Giants-Dodgers set for Opening Day
Best things to do in London in August have 1234 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at August 2, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.