Ant McPartlin is set to splash the cash on his upcoming wedding and will reportedly spend £100,000 on a hotel for friends and family.
The I'm A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here presenter is preparing to marry partner Anne-Marie Corbett next weekend in a countryside ceremony.
According to the Mail On Sunday , Ant and Anne-Marie have chosen a sprawling stately home, which has been converted into a hotel, in Hampshire for their wedding settings.
Sources claim the happy couple have invited around 100 friends to stay at the hotel, where rooms cost £1k per night and the honeymoon suite £5k per night. Perhaps even more generously, Ant and Anne-Marie have also reportedly encouraged their friends and family to send any spa bills to their room.
Rooms at the Hampshire hotel are said to be more expensive than The Ritz in London.
The pair are expected to tie the knot at a church nearby, with their whole wedding weekend taking place over August 6 and 7. Ant's best friend and TV sidekick Declan Donnelly is set to be best man.
In June, Ant enjoyed a laidback stag party with his pals at a golf course, with insiders claiming it was an alcohol-free bash in honour of the presenter's sobriety.
He is believed to have hosted around 15 friends at the golf course in the south of England before heading to a fancy restaurant where they enjoyed a four-course meal cooked by a private chef.
News of Ant and Anne-Marie's plush nuptials come after another source said the couple were planning a low-key wedding.
'Neither of them want the razzmatazz of a showbiz wedding. They just want their nearest and dearest with them,' the source previously told The Sun.
'It will be a simple but beautiful ceremony, without the glare of the spotlight. They're both extremely excited and can't wait to tie the knot.'
They added: 'But they're desperate to keep a lid on things. Those who know have been told it's top secret.'
Ant began dating PA Anne-Marie in 2018 following the end of his marriage to make-up artist Lisa Armstrong. The couple got engaged on Christmas Eve last year with Ant making a romantic festive proposal.
Metro.co.uk has contacted Ant McPartlin's reps for comment.
Got a story?
If you've got a celebrity story, video or pictures get in touch with the Metro.co.uk entertainment team by emailing us [email protected], calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff page – we'd love to hear from you.
- Ant McPartlin is 'set to return to I'm A Celebrity' a year after drink-drive shame...' as ITV bosses splurge on promo trailer'
- Chris Evans makes a thinly-veiled jibe at Ant McPartlin as he says he's 'disappointed' Holly Willoughby won't return to present I'm A Celebrity
- Ant McPartlin and Declan Donnelly put on a VERY animated display as they fly the flag for their home football team at the Chelsea vs Newcastle match
- Spencer Matthews reveals 'little monster' Theodore, 12 months, HID his wedding ring ahead of second ceremony with Vogue Williams (and they only found it AFTER the big day)
- Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló wedding: Tennis ace puts on a tender display with his childhood sweetheart as they tie the knot in front of 350 guests at fortress in Majorca
Ant McPartlin ‘splurging £100,000 on countryside hotel’ for wedding guests ahead of Anne-Marie Corbett nuptials have 605 words, post on metro.co.uk at August 1, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.