When beauty and sports collide!
There’s no doubt the 2020 Tokyo Olympics kicked off on a high note on Friday, July 23. Whether the internet was swooning over Team Tonga’s oiled-up flag bearer Pita Taufatofua during the Opening Ceremony or have had people simply in awe of all the talented athletes competing for a gold medal, the games are most definitely proving to be unforgettable.
As if that weren’t exciting enough, Olympic contenders are proudly showing off their impressive skills while looking good doing so. After all, beauty and fashion go hand-in-hand with sports.
Olympian (and fashionista) Florence Griffith Joyner once was famously said, “Dress good to look good. Look good to feel good. And feel good to run fast!”
It appears several athletes have taken that motto to heart for this year’s Olympics. From glitzy makeup to fun hairstyles and bright nail colors, there’s a wide range of eye-catching beauty looks to rave over.
But don’t just take our word for it.
Scroll through our gallery below to see the most fabulous beauty looks from the 2020 Tokyo Olympics.
(E! and NBC are both part of the NBCUniversal family.)
- Tick-Tock: The Tokyo Olympics hit the 200-days-to-go mark
- Hopeful of India recording best-ever medal haul in Tokyo Olympics: Bindra
- Tokyo Olympics | Hopeful of India recording best-ever medal haul: Abhinav Bindra
- I am going to show the world how boxing is an art, says Tokyo Olympic-bound boxer Vikas Krishan
- Boxer Vikas Krishan targets gold medal at Tokyo Olympics
- Olympic and Paralympic medals need to be won 'right way', says UK Sport chief
- Hopeful of India winning 5-6 medals in Tokyo: Bindra
- How on Earth Are They Going to Pull Off the Olympics?
- Rowing and sailing among sports facing funding cuts ahead of 2024 Olympics
- Gymnasts target Olympic slots, SEA Games titles
- Her Olympic dream in flux, Jordan Raney embraces the chaos
- Katie Ledecky on STEM and training for the Olympics in her living room
- I was Britain’s biggest shoplifter – but I’ve swapped stealing for posing topless in parks to make myself feel good
- The footage SoHo Karen didn't want you to see: Woman who falsely accused black boy, 14, of stealing her iPhone and then claimed SHE was attacked is filmed tackling HIM to the ground
- 'SoHo Karen' 22, who falsely accused 14-year-old black boy of stealing her phone in NYC hotel lobby claims SHE was assaulted during dispute as his family publicly calls for her to be charged
- 'The twins did a number on my stomach': Wife of Olympic skier Bode Miller reveals incredible photos of how she snapped back into shape and got rid of stretch marks after her pregnancy
- Paige Hareb looks for elusive win at surfing nationals
- Does anyone want to play for the U.S. World Cup basketball team?
- Is this the 'best Grand Designs project EVER'? Father is declared 'mad and beautiful' by viewers after he spends FOUR YEARS and £4.5 million turning abandoned Neo-Gothic cemetery lodge he paid £1.8M for into his dream home
- Things to look forward to in 2021 - including Covid vaccine rollout and Friends reunion
You'll Want to Steal These Beauty Looks From the Athletes at the Tokyo Olympics - E! Online have 639 words, post on www.eonline.com at July 28, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.