TUI has launched their winter holidays in 2022 four months early due to demand.
The tour operator is now selling holidays as late as 2023 – meaning families who want to plan ahead can get the best deals.
This article contains affiliate links and if you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue
A winter holiday is popular with families, especially those who want to escape the cold UK weather.
And with UK travellers stuck in the country last year due to the pandemic, many are looking further ahead for their annual holiday.
TUI has launched trips to 45 destinations which include the Canaries and Egypt – where temperatures remain above 20C even in December – as well as long-haul holidays to Mexico and the Dominican Republic.
New trips include Senegal in West Africa, with Brits are now able to go on a safari holiday with TUI.
Deals include seven nights half-board in Tunisia for just £253pp if travelling in November 2022 – where temperatures are around 23C – as well as bargains in Lanzarote from £279pp in December 2022.
Cyprus, Portugal and Turkey week-long holidays are all under £400pp if travelling next winter too.
Don’t fancy paying for food? All-inclusive deals are from just £273pp to Tunisia, while the same for Spain starts from £368pp or to Turkey from £385pp.
- TUI winter 2022 holidays – find here
Long-haul all-inclusive holidays to Mexico, the Dominican Republic and Jamaica start from £912pp.
Richard Sofer, Commercial & Business Development Director at TUI said: “We know there is pent up demand for holidays and the desire to have a holiday to look forward to is more evident now than ever before.
“Many of our customers, in particular families tied to school holidays and popular dates such as Easter, and weddings and larger groups want to book as far in advance as possible to secure their holiday of choice."
"We're excited to launch Senegal as an exciting new winter sun destination and are confident it will appeal to customers seeking value for money, great all-inclusive resorts and guaranteed sunshine as well an experience that is a little bit different."
The winter holidays run from November 1, 2022 to April 30, 2023.
Families can also book the holiday with just a £75 deposit per person, and book nearer the time or spread the cost out over the months leading up to it.
Most read in News Travel
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations
- TUI cancels all Florida holidays until December – bad news for Disney World trips
- Skoda Stops Taking Bookings For The Rapid Rider Due To Its High Demand
- TUI scraps holidays until mid-July and cruises until August due to coronavirus – but it could be a lot longer
- World class: Bode Miller launches winter sports academy
- Home Bargains May bank holiday opening times – What time do stores open on Monday?
- Housing demand remains high in HCM City despite COVID-19: JLL
- Tesla Model 3 Likely To Launch In The Indian Market Soon: Read More To Find Out
- New Skoda Rapid ‘Rider Plus’ Variant Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.99 Lakh
- Spain is open! The first Brits touch down for some sun as price of a one-week holiday drops to £300 and beaches open to holidaymakers TODAY
- TUI says they could start trips to Majorca immediately – with Greece, Cyprus, Croatia, and Bulgaria up next
- TUI to fly to Spain and Greece again from July 11 with ‘absolute confidence’ holidays will restart
- UK is 'not prepared' for a second Covid-19 wave: Medics demand government releases plans for how the NHS should get ready for a devastating winter spike in coronavirus amid fears up to 120,000 Britons could die
- Where can you fly to in Spain? Full list of destinations for Ryanair, EasyJet, Jet2, TUI
- Portugal holiday prices as low as £155 for seven nights amid plans for ‘first UK air bridge’
- Dr Hilary Jones issues Ryanair, easyJet, TUI and Jet2 holiday flight warning
- A glorious winter, but the Alps face a warmer world – bringing huge change
- Bavaria: skiing in a winter hinterland
- Peacock Chief Matt Strauss On Building A Streaming “Start-Up” In Turbulent Times, Avoiding “Casino” Feel Of On-Demand Rivals
- Cruise holidays STILL off the cards as UK government warns ban will continue
- How Australia’s favourite celebrities will be holidaying this year
TUI launches 2022 winter holidays due to high demand have 817 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at July 22, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.