THE Only Way is Essex star Georgia Kousoulou has admitted she is “driving herself mad and getting upset” trying to be a “perfect” mum.
The new mum, who welcomed baby boy Brody in May alongside beau Tommy Mallet, took to Instagram to share her parenthood woes.
TV personality Georgia, 30, told her following how she was struggling with doubting herself and her ability to be a good mum to her young son.
The star posted a reminded snap to be “kind to herself” due to the “many challenges” being a first-time parent brought into her life.
She wrote to her fans: “I never have strived for perfection until I had Brody, now all I want is for everything to be right & perfect.
“Some days I am finding myself self doubting & driving myself mad. I’m striving for routines & getting upset when I don't know what to do.
“It's taken me a McDonald's & a min to myself to realise I need to be kind to myself & realise being me is good enough.”
She concluded by encouraging “other mummies” to know she is “in the same boat” if they felt like they were struggling with a newborn.
It comes after Georgia was praised by fans and her celeb pals after sharing a candid photo of her post-baby body .
In a candid Instagram post, she wrote: “All I heard when I was pregnant was ‘you'll bounce back ‘your young etc. It got in my head & I prob did think I would to an extent.
“So you can imagine the first time I looked in the mirror 8 weeks ago I'm not going to lie, I freaked out. My body wasn’t my body I was used to no more, I had big stretch marks, I am wider & obviously a c section scar.
“I remember just crying. The tears have now stopped, and Georgia isn’t denying herself any tasty treats. While she admits she’d love to be a size 10 again, she said she’s going to take at least a year to tone up.”
She continued: “NOW 8 weeks on this is me. I now look at my body. & I’m proud, I'm proud I have grown a beautiful healthy baby, I’m proud I have got through the first 8 weeks.
Most read in TV
“But of course I would love to get in my nice size 10 Zara bits but that can wait for now. I’m giving myself minimum a year, for now I'm focusing on me & my baby.
“So BOUNCE BACK? the only place I'm bouncing to is TO BED to sleep when I can. Let's stop using these phrases to women!!
“Yes you will come out of hospital with a bump still- it's taken us 9 months to grow a baby, why are we expecting our bumps to go straight away?”
SUN BINGO PLAY NOW FOR THE CHANCE TO WIN A SHARE OF £100k (18+| T&Cs apply)
- 'Our baby could have been saved with a simple test
- 'We all have a sob story, the trick is not to get stuck'
- Updates: Trial of mum accused of murdering newborn baby
- Weddings and babies to tragedy
- Former TOWIE star announces pregnancy but it is bittersweet
- Olivia Attwood reveals she had an abortion aged 20
- 'My girlfriend punched me as I tried to save our baby'
- Mum drowned twins 'to punish estranged husband'
- My best friend’s baby could be mine or our bisexual lover’s
- 'I never said I was perfect...'
- 'My heart is getting very tired
- Paedo tried to take child to football match
- Paedophile tried to take child to football match
- Mum drowned twins in bath
- Baby shaken by jealous dad is left blind and brain damaged
- Mums split into 11 school gate tribes
- There are 11 types of school gate mums
- Baby left brain damaged by jealous father's attack
- Baby left blind and brain-damaged in attack by jealous dad
- Brave mum always knew daughter, 9, would die
Towie’s Georgia Kousoulou admits she’s ‘driving herself mad and getting upset’ trying to be ‘perfect’ mum to baby Brody have 750 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at July 26, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.