Shawn Johnson East is sharing the golden moments with her baby boy.
After the arrival of their newborn, the couple—who are also parents Drew Hazel East , 20 months—exclusively told E! News, “We are absolutely in love with our little man. Drew is so sweet with him—you can tell she’s already such a great big sister.”
Fast forward to a week later and the former gymnast is giving fans an even closer look at her baby boy’s debut.
The pair shared never-before-seen footage on YouTube of the special moments they had before and after they welcomed their bundle of joy.
“It’s game time,” Andrew told the camera, as he was dressed in medical gear. “Shawn just walked back to the OR. I feel terrible, like so nervous…I can’t imagine how she’s feeling. She’ll be meeting the baby boy here in 30 minutes.”
The video showed the two getting settled in their hospital room before Shawn underwent a C-section. Clips showed Andrew sweetly sitting by her side and consoling her through it all.
Soon enough, it was time to meet their new addition.
“You made it, bud,” Andrew adorably told his son, as he rubs his head. “It’s dad. It’s dad…I love you.”
The cuteness didn’t stop there. Taking to Instagram, the mother of two shared a series of black-and-white photos of her son.
In one image, the couple cradled their little one as he was bundled up in a blanket. Another snapshot showed Drew posing with her little brother and appeared to already be enjoying her big sister duties.
“Welcome to the world little man!” Shawn captioned her post . “We love you so much!”
This marks the pair’s first photo of their baby boy since his arrival.
Back in January, Shawn and Andrew announced they were expecting .
Since sharing the exciting baby news, the retired athlete documented her pregnancy journey on social media and even opened up about the overwhelming moments she experienced.
“Feel like this happened right before Drew, too…” Shawn expressed on Instagram Stories on July 2. “Have officially hit the wall where I don’t want to work, I’m stressed about everything, overthinking everything, irritable, and exhausted. All I have room to think about is our little family and little man on the way.”
But no matter the highs and lows of pregnancy, Shawn previously told E! News that she’s been wanting to expand their family sooner rather than later.
“I love seeing that bond that they have,” she explained of her husband’s relationship with his siblings. “So it was kind of a dream of mine to have kids pretty decently close so they could grow up together and be pretty close together.”
- That's a wrap! Meghan's star-studded baby shower comes to end with VIP guests including Amal Clooney, Gayle King and Jessica Mulroney departing the $300,000 penthouse baby shower (but mom Doria missed it)
- Harry and Meghan's Royal romance: From a star-studded wedding and the birth of Archie to a 'rift' with Prince William and controversy over their bid to 'modernise' the monarchy
- Prince 'I-didn't-party-or-do-PDAs' Andrew is pictured doing plenty of both at wild parties on the French Riviera in 2007 (and he looks a wee bit sweaty too)
- 'I'm not finished': Gary Busey refuses to end rambling speech after being eliminated from DWTS... while Nick Carter busts a move to a Backstreet Boys song
- 'We knew there was something there that was so solid, so powerful - we were willing to have a go': Unseen video reveals Harry and Meghan talking about the moment they knew it was right
- Fires threat rises in East Gippsland and Alpine communities with emergency evacuations
- Rebekah and Jamie Vardy reveal they’ve named their baby girl Olivia Grace as they pose for first pictures
- The Best Video Streaming Services for 2020
- 2019 MaxPreps High School Sophomore All-American Football Team
- Andy Cohen offers Meghan Markle a role on The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills after announcing her royal retirement with Prince Harry
- UK's Prince Harry and Meghan to give up senior royal roles
- Royal welcome for Trump: Donald and Melania Trump meet the Queen and Kate Middleton as Buckingham Palace hosts spectacular reception for Nato summit
- 'All this so Meghan can play herself in The Crown': Hilarious memes speculate the REAL reason for the royal retirement is actress Meghan's desire to star in the Netflix series
- 'I want to be with Carrie': Last words of Hollywood legend Debbie Reynolds, 84, who died of a suspected stroke, just one day after her daughter Carrie Fisher died of a heart attack
- The Crown bosses 'doubt' they will cover Meghan and Harry quitting as royals because the Netflix drama will END before it reaches present day
- We Ranked All the Songs on Spotify’s ‘Life Sucks’ Playlist
- Pelosi bows, set to send impeachment next week
- Campaign Diary: Notes from the Most Unpredictable Primary Race Ever
- Ceausescu’s children
- Before There Was Florence Pugh, There Was Acoustic YouTube Teen Flossie Rose
Shawn Johnson and Andrew East Introduce Baby Boy With Emotional Birth Video - E! Online have 984 words, post on www.eonline.com at July 28, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.