Gabby Logan and Sam Quek introduce the Olympic Breakfast
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Samantha Quek is presenting the BBC's Olympics Breakfast with Dan Walker this summer. The former Olympian left viewers distracted with her beautiful dress on this morning's edition of the show.
There was plenty of drama on Olympics Breakfast this morning with coverage of Adam Peaty and Tom Daley both winning gold.
Presenting the proceedings was Breakfast stalwart Dan Walker alongside newcomer Sam.
However, some viewers were left distracted by the former Olympian's glam look for the occasion.
The former field hockey player and gold medalist donned a red dress for the morning of sports presenting.
Sam Quek steals the show in glam red number for BBC's Olympic Breakfast coverage (Image: BBC)
Samantha Quek is presenting the BBC's Olympics Breakfast with Dan Walker this summer. (Image: BBC)
The sleeveless look featured a v neckline and ended at mid-thigh.
The hockey star wore her brown hair sleekly over one shoulder with minimal make-up.
Sam paired her look with some nude heels, showing off her endless pins.
Several viewers took to Twitter to voice their love of her style this morning.
The former Olympian left viewers distracted with her beautiful dress on this morning's edition of the show. (Image: BBC)
Some have been so taken with Samantha, they've been calling for her to replace Louise Minchin on BBC Breakfast. (Image: BBC)
One penned: "Anyone else get up at stupid o’clock, slip into a nice red little number and be frickin cool AF in front of camera for the BBC?
"Just @SamanthaQuek then? Nailing it."
A second viewer reached out to the presenter writing: "Morning x you look stunning working well with Dan you ought to have the job on BBC breakfast when Louise goes x."
"@SamanthaQuek looks fabulous in her red dress makes breakfast a very enjoyable affair," added a third.
Who are the BBC Breakfast hosts? (Image: EXPRESS)
Another viewer wrote: "WOW! @SamanthaQuek certainly perked me up this morning!
"How all Breakfast TV presenters should dress. Might start to enjoy the Olympic coverage now…"
"How good does presenter Samantha Quek look this morning?! Crivens!," wrote a fifth.
Some have been so taken with Sam, they've been calling for her to replace Louise Minchin on BBC Breakfast.
Louise announced her exit from the morning news show earlier this year.
She confirmed she would be departing the BBC stalwart later this summer, leaving her presenting job up for grabs.
Sam was announced as Dan's co-presenter a month ago, as she shared her excitement to be taking on the job.
She penned on Instagram: "I am SUPER EXCITED to announce that I will be co-presenting a special edition of @BBCBreakfast throughout the @Tokyo2020 Olympics along side @mrdanwalker.
"From 5am-9am each day, we will have the best of the overnight action, as well as plenty of live sport in addition to the regular national and regional news updates.
"I am absolutely thrilled to be joining the BBC's Olympic coverage team and can't wait to get started."
- BAFTAs TV 2019: Stephanie Davis and Jennifer Metcalfe opt for VERY contrasting looks as they lead Hollyoaks stars on the red carpet
- BAFTAs TV 2019: Riviera star Julia Stiles turns heads in plunging navy and gold dress as she attends the glittering awards ceremony
- BAFTAs TV 2019: Keeley Hawes, 43, and husband Matthew Macfadyen, 44, look positively regal as they cosy up on the red carpet
- BAFTAs TV 2019: Jodie Whittaker looks effortlessly chic in a minimalist billowing gown
- Strictly Come Dancing 2020: Oti Mabuse looks incredible as she joins glamorous fellow pros Nadiya Bychkova and Katya Jones at photocall
- BAFTAs TV 2019: Maya Jama flashes her underwear in a busty sheer tasseled gown as she leaves the afterparty
- 'I am so nervous but so excited!' Billie Faiers is CONFIRMED as the 11th Dancing On Ice 2021 contestant... as delighted star steps out with son Arthur, 3, in Essex
- BAFTAs TV 2019: Rochelle Humes flashes her underwear in plunging black thigh-split gown
- Celebrity deaths in 2020: Famous faces lost this year from Nobby Stiles to Sean Connery
- A million miles away from Grimsby! Isla Fisher and Sacha Baron Cohen cut stylish figures at the 88th Annual Academy Awards
Sam Quek steals the show in glam red dress for BBC’s Olympic Breakfast coverage have 945 words, post on www.express.co.uk at July 26, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.