Prince Harry memoir 'will be very explosive' says commentator
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
The Duke of Sussex's memoir will be published by Penguin Random House in late 2022 and contain an "intimate and heartfelt" recollection of his life so far. The book deal made Prince Harry about 20 million pounds according to The Times. The Queen, the Prince of Wales and the Duke of Cambridge, were given very short notice about Harry's memoir announcement, reported the Telegraph.
A huge 95 percent of voters said that Prince Harry should not publish a tell-all memoir, with only 3 percent saying he should and 2 percent not knowing whether he should or should not, in a poll of 28,258 people held between 11.30am July 20 and 3pm July 22.
The majority of those who said he should not publish the memoir, making up 89 percent of the overall participants, said they think his memoir will spill more secrets about the Royal Family.
One reader, sensible lass , said Harry's book "will be bitter and vindictive", "I have no interest in what he has to say about anything because of the shameful way he has treated his family," they continued.
Another reader, Tunnicliffe , said the memoir would simply be a "book of lies".
Will you read Prince Harry’s memoir when it is released? (Image: Getty)
When asked if they would be reading Harry's memoir, 93 percent of Express.co.uk readers said they would not. Meaning, roughly 550 people said that they do not think Harry should publish the memoir but did not say they would not read it.
Reader VHP said: "Why buy a book about a self-centred whining brat, because that’s what he’s become. He wanted privacy and to live his life without intrusion, but he’s done the complete opposite."
The figures produced by polling our readers do not reflect predictions for Prince Harry's book sales.
The internet is buzzing with speculation that the Royal autobiography will beat ex-president Barack Obama's A promised Land which sold more than 890,000 copies on its release day. Some are even predicting that it will beat Michelle Obama's Becoming, which has sold more than 14 million copies worldwide.
- Meghan and Harry biography bombshell for Royals: Couple help two 'friendly' journalists write their Megxit story amid fears they're out to settle scores
- 'We will SUBPOENA Prince Andrew if he ever returns to US': Lawyer for Jeffrey Epstein's victims ramps up pressure on Duke after he was shamed by New York prosecutors for failing to help probe
- New Prince Harry and Meghan Markle book will be the 'definitive story' and an accurate portrayal of the couple's lives as modern royals, say authors
- Meghan Markle Was Dubbed 'Duchess of Difficult' When She Moved to Kensington, New Book Claims
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry book tells the ‘definitive’ story of them as modern royals – & it’s already a bestseller
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Alleged Interviews in New Biography Could 'Concern' Royals, Former Palace Aide Says
- Prince Harry helps mark 75th anniversary of Thomas the Tank Engine
- Meghan Markle and Harry will work with 'friendly' journalists to write biography
- Girl in a Band: A Memoir by Kim Gordon review – lessons of an indie rock role model
- Top 10 books about nursing
- Harry and Meghan's 'real world' to be revealed in new book
- From a naked Princess Diana finding herself face to face with two builders to Meghan Markle shouting at a member of Kate Middleton's staff: New book reveals the dramas inside the walls of Kensington Palace
- New Zealand volcano victim tells of waiting to be rescued from White Island with burns to 70 per cent of her body
- Meghan and Harry release charity video for Archie's first birthday
- The house that inspired Harry Potter: After it emerges JK Rowling has bought the gothic cottage where she grew up (it's even got a cupboard under the stairs), did a family tragedy inspire her to recapture her roots?
- From Diana caught naked by builders to Meghan Markle shouting at Kate Middleton’s staff, new book reveals palace secrets
- 10 books to read during coronavirus lockdown that will soothe, inspire and stimulate
- The queen of crime
- Humankind by Timothy Morton review – no more leftist defeatism, everything is connected
- Hugo awards shortlist dominated by rightwing campaign
Prince Harry’s memoir will be a ‘self-centred book of lies’ – royalists erupt at new book have 787 words, post on www.express.co.uk at July 22, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.