A Royal expert has claimed that Harry’s “inner circle” of friends may commit the “ultimate sin” and dish details on Harry’s life before Meghan.
Harry recently announced that he is writing a memoir with ghost writer J.R. Moehringer that is due be released in 2022.
The memoir is tipped to cover Meghan and Harry’s time as senior royals in the firm and may confront some of the controversies of racism within the Royal Family and Meghan’s alleged bullying scandal .
A friend of Harry’s told the Daily Mail: “There is fear that he’s going to reveal details of his hedonistic youth which some worry will play havoc with their careers and personal lives.”
And now Royal expert Daniela Elser, has warned: “Those who once made up Harry's inner circle are reportedly considering committing what used to be the ultimate sin in the eyes of any self-respecting HRH and speaking out about him.
“Not a single one has ever sold Harry out and dished on the Princes' lives, no matter the very large, oleaginous cheques the tabloid press would have, I'm assuming, waved enticingly in their direction.”
“All that could be about to change” Elser predicted, in light of a source which told the Daily Mail Harry’s friends have “pledged to break ranks to tell their story” if Harry slams his old school and military buddies.
As young men, Princes William and Harry would attempt to maintain their privacy by purposefully planting fake stories among their friends to see who was leaking the false information to the press.
The Royal Family’s insistence on privacy and the lengths they would go to maintain it would be known by friends from Harry’s time in Eton and the Army.
However, Elser went on to say: “Spilling the royal beans used to be the ultimate transgression but now that we are firmly wedged in the Sussex Era, when precedent has long since gone out the window, we are facing the possibility of a damaging tit for tat mud-slinging.
Harry’s friends are not the only ones affected by the forthcoming memoir as royal watchers have also speculated the book will give royal aides the green light to speak out on their experiences working with the Duke and Duchess of Sussex.
The Sun’s former executive editor Dan Wootton reported that “furious former staff members” of the couple “are hoping the Duke’s tell-all autobiography will finally allow them to speak out against the royal couple without the fear of repercussions.”
- Body language expert reveals who’s REALLY the boss in Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s relationship… and the subtle way she nurses his ego
- Kate and William catch budget flight back from Scottish holiday with their children after earning praise for shunning private jets favoured by Prince Harry and Meghan Markle
- Royal expert on what started the feud between Harry, Meghan, William and Kate
- Inside Caroline Flack's car crash love life: A 'toxic' engagement, a rumoured royal romance and THAT controversial relationship with Harry Styles when he was just 17
- Prince Charles' pal's brutal tirade at Meghan Markle and 'stupid' Prince Andrew
- Prince William and Kate Middleton are a 'pigeon couple' who will mate for life, says Mary Berry after watching them coo over each-other on BBC Christmas special
- PR expert dishes on the rumours and scandals plaguing the royals
- Camilla Thought Kate Middleton ‘Not Worthy’ Enough to Be a Royal
- Kate Middleton was once ‘left in tears’ when her Christmas plans with Prince William were cancelled, biographer claims
- Chuck Schumer tells Labor Secretary Alex Acosta to quit NOW over his sweetheart deal for Jeffrey Epstein - and demands Trump fire him if he refuses to resign
- Celebrity deaths in 2016: Famous faces gone too soon - from George Michael and Carrie Fisher to Prince and David Bowie
- Sarah Ferguson claims Meghan Markle has it ‘hard’ and says she can relate to her ‘pain’
- EDEN CONFIDENTIAL: Now Prince Andrew is a no-show at the Grenadier Guards' glittering annual dinner - despite being expected as guest of honour
- The best political books by women: chosen by Gloria Steinem, Mary Beard, Diane Abbott and more
- Sarah Ferguson Says She’s ‘Been in Meghan’s Shoes, And I Still Am’
- Margaret, Duchess of Argyll, was a victim of revenge porn that followed her until death, book claims
- From Harry Potter to Narnia: the pressure on film franchises to perform
- 'It's her job to be Harry's wife, not change the royal dynamic': Prince Charles' Hollywood polo pal Stefanie Powers, 77, unloads on Meghan and brands Andrew 'stupid' - but gushes about 'impeccable' Kate
- Queen and Prince Charles went 'out of their way' to make Meghan Markle feel welcome
- Prince Andrew scandal: No member of the family is bigger than the Crown
Prince Harry's 'inner circle' may commit 'ultimate sin' over book deal says Royal expert have 787 words, post on www.dailystar.co.uk at July 27, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.