We love these products, and we hope you do too. E! has affiliate relationships, so we may get a small share of the revenue from your purchases. Items are sold by the retailer, not E!.
Whether you’re a born and bred New Yorker, a New York City transplant, or simply a person who appreciates the Big Apple, the latest jewelry collection from Studs is something you should check out. The Studs Loves New York collection is a 17-piece drop that includes huggie earrings and studs (of course) with odes to the subway, soft pretzels, bagels, and more New York City essentials.
Keep on scrolling to see some of our stand-outs from the drop.
Studs Late Night Bundle
The Studs Late Night Bundle includes a NY Gothic stud, serpent stud, CZ skull stud, and a martini charm huggie.
If you’re looking for more great jewelry finds, check out Electric Picks , a brand that Gabrielle Union , Hailey Bieber, and Vanessa Hudgens have recently rocked.
- Big Apple residents flee to the suburbs: Westchester County sees July home sales more than DOUBLE as NYC is ravaged by coronavirus and soaring crime rates
- Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi pays tribute to her eldest son Lorenzo on his eighth birthday and admits she felt 'the world doubted her as a mother'
- How Big of a Bite Has Coronavirus Taken Out of the Big Apple?
- New York isn’t dying. The rich are moving out and the city is being reborn
- John Waters Designs Boldly Retro New York Film Festival Poster: “Always Knew I’d Get My Ass In There Somehow!”
- Face masks amid the art: New York City’s museums to reopen
- 50p coin paying tribute to Girl Guides sells on eBay for £400 because it has 'printing error'
- EXCLUSIVE: Bella Hadid and ex-boyfriend The Weeknd are still on 'good terms' as they reunite backstage at MTV VMA rehearsals in New York
- A$AP Mob Pays Tribute to the Life of A$AP Yams
- MTV Makes Most Of Challenging Times, Puts On Socially Distant Video Music Awards All Over New York City
- Does the Mob Still Run New York?
- A$AP Mob Rejuvenates the Brotherhood of New York Rap
- Inside Novak Djokovic’s amazing homes including £5.3m Miami apartment, and two New York penthouses worth £8.6m
- Westchester County, Yonkers, Suffolk police instructed to keep out of New York City amid chokehold ban
- ‘New York Times’ Declares College Football ‘Non-Essential’
- New York Attorney General Convening Grand Jury in Daniel Prude Case
- Margo Price On Her New Livestream and Online Reaction To Her 'WAP' Cover
- Apple’s new privacy ad has a ton of Easter eggs. Here’s what they reference
- Goa's first digital fashion week pays tribute to designer Wendell Rodricks
- Tilda Swinton declares 'Wakanda Forever' as she pays tribute to Chadwick Boseman while accepting her Lifetime Achievement Award at the Venice Film Festival
Pay Tribute to the Big Apple with the Studs New York Collection - E! Online have 827 words, post on www.eonline.com at July 22, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.