We love these products, and we hope you do too. E! has affiliate relationships, so we may get a small share of the revenue from your purchases. Items are sold by the retailer, not E!.
Whether you’re a born and bred New Yorker, a New York City transplant, or simply a person who appreciates the Big Apple, the latest jewelry collection from Studs is something you should check out. The Studs Loves New York collection is a 17-piece drop that includes huggie earrings and studs (of course) with odes to the subway, soft pretzels, bagels, and more New York City essentials.
Keep on scrolling to see some of our stand-outs from the drop.
Studs Late Night Bundle
The Studs Late Night Bundle includes a NY Gothic stud, serpent stud, CZ skull stud, and a martini charm huggie.
If you’re looking for more great jewelry finds, check out Electric Picks , a brand that Gabrielle Union , Hailey Bieber, and Vanessa Hudgens have recently rocked.
- TrevorLIVE New York Gala 2019: See Every Look as the Stars Arrive
- New York is the rudest city in the US followed by Los Angeles and Washington DC, survey finds
- Irina Shayk has her hands full of gifts as she steps out in New York City on Christmas Day
- California, New York racing to cut emissions, but each faces major obstacles
- Liz Smith, queen of New York gossip columns, dies aged 94
- New York's Privacy Bill Is Even Bolder Than California's
- Electric Citi Bikes is returning to New York City with a price shake-up
- 'Smash Ultimate' Online Tournament Pays Tribute to Melee
- Rapper Lexii Alijai Dead At 21: Kehlani and More Pay Tribute
- Amazon loses New York sales tax case
- Art in Iraq: ‘Baghdad is happening! It’s like New York...’
- Alfie Allen pays tribute to ‘GoT’ stunt double Andrew Dunbar after death
- American Music Awards 2016: Sting delivers political message while accepting award stating he's 'an Englishman in New York'
- New York is the rudest city in America, survey says
- BARR: New York Knife Attack Shows The Consequence Of Government Disarming Citizens
- How Did Susan Miller Become the Go-To Astrologer for the New York Fashion Set?
- Paddy Doherty pays tribute to ‘angels’ after twin My Big Fat Gyspy Wedding stars found dead in ‘joint suicide’
- Watch Keith Urban Pay Tribute to Artists Lost in 2019 During New Year's Eve Concert
- Online fraud: Five ways to protect yourself as you shop
- YouTube to limit data collection on children and stop showing them targeted advertising
Pay Tribute to the Big Apple with the Studs New York Collection - E! Online have 762 words, post on www.eonline.com at July 22, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.