NICK Cannon is reportedly having trouble getting celebrities to appear on his new talk show.
The 40-year-old TV personality, who recently welcomed his fourth baby in less than a year, may beg his ex-wife Mariah Carey to come be one of the guests.
In May, the father of seven shared a teaser video of his upcoming show, which is set to premiere in the fall.
"We’re going to have a good time, y'all,” he said in the clip, thought not all seems to be going as he'd hope.
An insider told the outlet that he's “having a bit of a hard time finding the guests it needs to launch within the fall."
Originally, the talk show was supposed to launch in the fall of 2020, but it was delayed after he made anti-Semitic remarks over the summer.
Though he was able to eventually return to work on his various projects following the scandal, some entertainment professionals are “worried about putting big names on his show because of" it.
Publicists are reportedly concerned some fans might be "upset" if they saw their clients on Nick's show after the comments were made.
Unable to find as many celebrity guests as he'd hoped to fill the show's early line-up, Nick's seeking Mariah's help, with the insider saying he "of course wants [her] to be one of his first guests."
Despite it all, “Nick’s staff is working hard and determined to make it all work," and they want to "prove the show is gonna be great."
Most read in Entertainment
The busy father shares twins Monroe and Moroccan, 10, with the music superstar.
He also has Golden, four, and Powerful Queen, seven months, with his ex Brittany Bell, twins Zillion and Zion, one month, with Abby, and Zen, three weeks with Alyssa Scott.
The Wild ‘n Out star has had a busy year as he’s welcomed four new kids since November.
- Mariah Carey on 'Betrayal and Beauty' of Relationship with Her Mom: It's a 'Complicated Journey'
- Christmas Getaway! See Mariah Carey and Her Kids Embark on a 'Festive Road Trip' for the Holidays
- Mariah Carey Opens Up About Her 'Tough' Childhood as She Celebrates 25 Years of Her Summer Camp
- Nick Cannon slams concept that ‘a man should have just one woman’ after he welcomes seventh child with fourth baby mama
- Nick Cannon Doesn't Think It's a Big Deal That He Has 7 Kids With 4 Women - E! Online
- Nick Cannon Talks Defying Monogamy, Having Kids with Different Women: 'I'm Just Following Suit'
- Nick Cannon shocked at criticism of his seven children with different women: ‘Why do people question that?’
- What is Nick Cannon’s net worth?
- Kevin Hart Jokes About How Relaxed He Was After Welcoming His Fourth Baby: 'I've Been There'
- Rachel Riley says baby girl can't tell her apart from lookalike Gabby Logan as host reacts
- Celebrity funerals we’ll never forget - from Elvis Presley to Aretha Franklin
- Nick Grimshaw lines up most star-studded Radio 1 show EVER with Katy Perry and Charli XCX for final broadcast
- Lauren Goodger declares she's 'never felt love like this' after welcoming first child
- Today’s Al Roker and wife welcome new family member in momentous occasion
- Celebrities share never-before-seen school photos: Lorraine Kelly, Giovanna Fletcher, Millie Mackintosh
- Most unforgettable celebrity funerals time won't forget - from Michael Jackson to Elvis
- Welcome to Plathville's Olivia Opens Up About Having No Contact with Ethan's Parents: 'They Haven't Made Any Effort'
- Samira Wiley, Garcelle Beauvais and More Celebrate 'Black Girl Magic' by Performing Kids' Audiobook
- Harry and Meghan celebrate second wedding anniversary in lockdown at LA mansion
- New Girl: “Jess & Julia”
Nick Cannon ‘can’t find celebrity guests’ for new show after welcoming fourth baby & ‘may beg Mariah Carey to stop by’ have 741 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at July 28, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.