STARBUCKS’ infamous ‘pink drink’ sparked such a viral obsession that stores repeatedly sold out of ingredients as eager fans clamored for a sip.
But those who are strapped for cash or time can’t stop by a Starbucks and spend $10 on the treat every day.
A mom, whose daughter was obsessed with the Pink Drink, revealed the recipe she has been using to satisfy her sweet tooth without breaking the bank.
Kristen Beamer said in a video : “I have bought and bought things trying to recreate the Pink drink for almost a year.
“You won’t believe what I finally found and tastes just like it.”
The Starbucks website describes its pink drink as a “strawberry açaí [drink], with accents of passion fruit, combined with creamy coconut milk.”
The kitchen-savvy mom then revealed she uses Ocean Spray’s White-Cran Strawberry juice for the drink.
“One cup of the White-Cran Strawberry drink, half a cup of unsweetened coconut milk, and give it a shake,” she said.
She then added some Strawberry Crisps from the Dollar General store to decorate the drink like they do at Starbucks.
Most read in Lifestyle
The good thing about this homemade version of the Pink drink is that it doesn’t contain any caffeine, as the Starbucks version does, a plus for kids who love to ask their parents for it.
Beamer also revealed that people could use almond milk instead if coconut milk is not their preferred choice.
- Classic Elizabeth David recipes
- How to cook the perfect rum babas – recipe
- Jennifer Garner Says This 'Basic, Delicious, Easy to Make' Recipe Is a Dessert 'Your Kids Will Love'
- Pregnant Bekah Martinez Tells Nick Viall to ‘Please Get Off' Her Bed During Hilarious Home Tour
- The Bachelor: Peter Weber sends Victoria Fuller home as he admits being 'farther along' with others
- Long vs. Short: Is Starbucks Still a Good Investment?
- 20 culinary rock stars share their favourite Australian snacks
- Christie Brinkley, 66, looks half her age in a sharp white suit as she shares her photo album from a luxurious cruise: 'Experience the glitz and glamour'
- 'Mighty Morphin Power Rangers': The Pink Ranger's Best Moments
- Where to buy fresh food and drink in Normandy and Brittany
- Carrie Underwood Tops PEOPLE's List of 100 Reasons to Love America! Find Out Her Favorite Cities
- OC Fire, Police Remind Teens to Make Good Choices Prom Week
- Backstage with Trixie Mattel: A timeline of Paul Rudd prayer candles, drunk fans, and 'sluts'
- The best cheap Amazon Echo prices, deals and sales for Alexa in March 2020
- Stormy Daniels on Being a Porn Star Mom
- Secrets from the Set! Rachael Ray Talks the Making of
- The Kristoffersons Make It
- 'I could LIVE in here!' Blogger mom wows Instagram with her enormous and VERY lavish LAUNDRY ROOM that boasts four washing machines, marble countertops and bouquets of flowers
- Lisa Stelly Osbourne Is 'Really Happy' She Has Only Girls: 'Pink, Princesses and Tutus Everywhere'
- Vulture Asks: What’s Your Favorite Song From
Mom shares at-home ‘Starbucks pink drink’ recipe to make your own fan-favorite on the cheap have 576 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at July 31, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.