Rising Louisiana country singer Laine Hardy’s latest song, “Authentic,” was released on Friday.
“I've been playing this one out at shows for a while now,” 2019 “American Idol” winner Hardy said in an email blast. “I’m so excited for y’all to finally have it!”
Hardy also mentioned opening the first night of his “Monster Energy Outbreak Tour” on Thursday in Dewey Beach, Delaware.
“It was a blast. Hope y’all can join me for one of the upcoming shows!,” he said.
The 20-year-old Hardy, a native of Livingston, will be returning to his home state for a Saturday, Aug. 21 concert at Lamar Dixon Expo Center in Gonzales. Titled “A Louisiana Saturday Night,” the show also stars country singer-songwriter Frank Foster, also a Bayou State native.
Hardy makes his Grand Ole Opry debuts Saturday, Aug. 28, in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Reclaim Your Authentic Voice - Drinking From the Well
- Easy Guitar Songs For Beginner Guitarists
- Songwriting Instruction - Basic Chord Progressions
- Ringtones - A New Way to Become Famous
- Trouble Selling Music? How to Put That "Shake, Rattle, and Roll" Into Your Website!
- Amazing Grace
- How to Make a Music Collection
- August Wilson - The Most Compulsive and Strident Voice From the Black American Theatre
- Life Happens - Overcoming Low Self-Esteem
- Living With Joy
- On the
- Elton John: 'They wanted to tone down the sex and drugs. But I haven’t led a PG-13 life'
- Songwriting Tip #1 - Write With the Mind of an Artist
- Computer Generated Music
- How to Win a Singing Contest - Tips to Finding the Star Within
- What? Your Band Doesn't Have a Website?
- What I Learned From Simon Cowell - Developing the Voice of Your Character
- Dobro Guitar Music - Humble Beginnings and a History of Sonic Influences
- North Korea - Holiday in a Secret State
- Hearing From God When Writing Your Book
Louisiana's Laine Hardy cranks out another song and this one's 'Authentic'; Listen here have 292 words, post on www.theadvocate.com at July 23, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.