Keen to see what's new in the world of tech?
There are plenty of hot new gadget launches this week.
You can get technical in the kitchen with the Anova precision oven or steph up your workout with an AI bike.
Want to return to the good old days before digital? Lego have released a fully-functional old-fashioned typewriter – and you even get the fun of building it yourself.
Bit too retro? GPO's Manhattan boombox has the 90s vibes with a crisp modern sough.
Lego has pulled off amazing kits over the years and this functioning typewriter is one of our favourites.
Working keys and an inked ribbon let you type away to your heart's content.
Anova precision oven
Want Michelin-level food at home? Anova's combi-oven maintains pin-precise temperatures and there's a meat thermometer for added control.
A built-in water reservoir for steam injection is a godsend for bakers.
Sony Xperia 1 III
Sony's not messing about. The Xperia 1 III has a pixel-packed, super-slick 120Hz 4K OLED display, along with a formidable triple camera set-up that offers blisteringly fast focus for capturing hyperactive children and/or dogs alike.
This bike's clever AI-powered routine serves up the same cardiovascular health benefits as a 45-minute run, in a sub-nine-minute session.
Complete three rides a week for eight weeks and you'll spot a noticeable improvement in your fitness.
GPO Manhattan boombox
The Manhattan is a Boombox built for the modern world. Gone are the tape decks and clunky buttons of yesteryear.
Instead, you'll find 100W stereo speakers, Bluetooth connectivity and two microphone ports with volume controls for the ultimate portable karaoke experience.
This article contains affiliate links. We may earn a small commission on purchases made through one of these links but this never influences our experts' opinions. Products are tested and reviewed independently of commercial initiatives.
How to get your Metro newspaper fix
Sign Up for News Updates
Get your need-to-know latest news, feel-good stories, analysis and more
Not convinced? Find out more »
- Peloton bike review: Is the £2000 exercise bike really worth it?
- The little ways to make a big difference in 2019
- The Wellness Wander List: Top 10 spa breaks for 2019
- Electric bikes still face uphill ride in EU as China tariffs take effect
- Short intense exercise 'aids weight loss'
- Building a powerful new tech backbone for business
- Heading to the cinema? All the big movie releases screening this week reviewed
- We asked these Fermoy kids about their Santa lists
- What’s On Listings 27 Dec
- Things to do in Cardiff: The ultimate guide to making the most of the city
- 100 most beautiful places in Russia – the ultimate list
- Liechtenstein turns 300 – 7 reasons to make this alpine micro-state your next destination
- How to Make Your Commute the Most Productive Part of Your Day
- HiiGa-ONE ‘robot gym machine’ makes you buff WITHOUT any weights – and could ‘erase fat’
- The 13 people who have been in court in Hull this week
- Opinion: 'I like it hard': Our obsession with 'hard' exercise
- I spent a week renting out my life through sharing apps
- Trump’s Inquisitors: How far will the Democrats go with their new found investigative powers?
- This is what happened when a food critic went on a two-week fast
- Opinion: A written constitution can't save us from Brexit now. But it could make things worse
Lego typewriter and an AI-powered exercise bike make this week’s Lust List have 644 words, post on metro.co.uk at July 30, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.