KSI has topped the UK Albums Chart for the first time – and it's safe to he's delighted.
The YouTuber and rapper's second release, All Over The Place, has landed straight in at number one, garnering 34,000 chart sales to claim the top spot.
The 16 tracks on the record have been streamed 20.9 million times, according to the Official Charts Company.
Speaking to OfficialCharts.com , KSI said: 'Your boy did it! Finally got it, a number one album – mad! I've been doing music for so long and to finally get this is crazy.
'Official Charts Company. Number one. I never thought I'd ever get one of these. I have no right – I'm a YouTuber! Thank you.'
KSI's debut studio album Dissimulation, which was released last year, peaked at number two, and he previously achieved four top three singles from the album.
He is celebrating his new album going to number one with a one-off free concert today, being held at the Camden Assembly in London.
Just behind him is Olivia Rodrigo's debut studio album Sour at number two, while Faith, the second posthumous album by the late Pop Smoke, enters the charts in third place.
John Mayer's eighth studio album Sob Rock is fourth, while Planet Her by Doja Cat rounds off the top five.
Meanwhile, the Foo Fighters' Record Store Day release, Hail Satan, which was recorded by their disco alter-ego Dee Gees , debuted at number 17, and was the most popular album in indie record shops this week.
Amy Winehouse's Back To Black has also returned to the top 40 at number 36, on the 10 th anniversary of her death.
Over on the UK Singles Chart, Ed Sheeran is enjoying a fourth week at number one with his latest single Bad Habits.
The song has achieved 101,000 chart sales and 11.4 million streams, more than double the total of Justin Bieber and The Kid Laroi's collaborative effort Stay, which is at number two.
Galantis, David Guetta and Little Mix's Heartbreak Anthem is third, while Black Magic by Jonasu has risen 11 places to number four.
Completing the top five is I Wanna Be Your Slave by Eurovision 2021 winners Maneskin, which was previously at number 12 in last week's chart.
Official Albums Chart Top 5
- KSI – All Over The Place
- Olivia Rodrigo – Sour
- Pop Smoke – Faith
- John Mayer – Sob Rock
- Doja Cat – Planet Her
Official Singles Chart Top 5
- Ed Sheeran – Bad Habits
- Kid Laroi and Justin Bieber – Stay
- Galantis, David Guetta and Little Mix – Heartbreak Anthem
- Jonasu – Black Magic
- Maneskin – I Wanna Be Your Slave
Got a story?
If you've got a celebrity story, video or pictures get in touch with the Metro.co.uk entertainment team by emailing us [email protected], calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff page – we'd love to hear from you.
- 2011 album reviews
- 25 years ago, the government bought U.P. land. Now cabin owners say goodbye
- Banana Gun play azcentral concert series, talk about new album, 'Dance Monkey Down in Faux Town'
- Prince William performs water landings to delight of anxious crowds in Canada
- These 5 albums represent the best music of 2013
- Best Bob Dylan albums of all time: 'Blonde on Blonde' and beyond
- Flogging Molly interview: Dave King on the 'transatlantic experience' of recording new album in Ireland
- Drake and Future are not the first to surprise fans with an album
- 15 best albums of 2016
- Alice Cooper on 'accidental' concept album 'Paranormal,' reunion with '70s lineup, Bob Ezrin and more
- Adele takes song, record and album of the year at Grammy Awards
- Brooklyn playground named after late Beastie Boy Adam Yauch
- Frank Sinatra did it his drunken, sex-crazed violent way, Paul Anka writes in new book filled with sordid details of Ol' Blue Eyes
- Bacon Brothers music dreams started at a young age as siblings to release sixth studio album by the end of the year
- Katy Perry delights youngest fans at MSG with 'Prismatic' tour
- Wisconsin friends behind Bon Iver's new album
- Boys & Girls high school Principal Bernard Gassaway gets tough on academics and sports: a Q and A
- ‘Why did Penn State’s football program turn a blind eye to the alleged sexual abuse of children?’
- Whitney Houston back In Top Ten album chart - though Billboard won’t acknowledge It
- In the Now: James Lecesne fills many roles in 'Absolute Brightness'; Ringling Brothers stunts go for XTREME edge
KSI absolutely delighted as he lands his first ever number one album: ‘Your boy did it!’ have 779 words, post on metro.co.uk at July 23, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.