Royal fans have been able to catch regular glimpses inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s official UK residence in recent months.
Since moving into Frogmore Cottage , Princess Eugenie has shared multiple unprecedented snaps inside the property, which sits within the grounds of Windsor Castle.
Ahead of the birth of baby August in February, it was revealed Harry’s 31-year-old cousin had moved in with husband Jack Brooksbank.
The Queen had gifted the property to the Duke and Duchess of Sussex – as well as their new titles – as a wedding present prior to them tying the knot in May 2018.
Do you enjoy reading about the royal family? Sign up for all the best royal news from the Mirror here
Then, before they moved in in April 2019, Meghan and Harry had the whole 19th Century Grade II-listed building refurbished – costing the taxpayer £2.4million, though later paid back.
Situated just ahead of Frogmore House and with immediate views of a stunning lake, it was where their first child, son Archie, was born.
But before the Sussexes vacated the cottage in March 2020 as they officially stepped down as working royals for a life in the US, very little of the interior was ever seen.
Alamy Stock Photo)
This changed with the arrival of Eugenie – the youngest daughter of Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson.
She has regularly shared photos of her baby son and husband since making home there, each time affording a peek into the property.
Photos on her Instagram reveal she and Jack have opted for a neutral colour palette throughout with natural and bohemian touches.
It’s not far removed from Harry and Meghan’s £11million mansion in Montecito, California, suggesting they haven’t done much redecorating at all.
In June, Eugenie posted a clip of August playing and in doing so showed for the first time the property’s kitchen.
The stylish wooden flooring and kitchen cupboards seemed traditional but with a modern twist.
The living room area, meanwhile, also seems to have a tonal palette with a white sofa and off-white walls.
And while Eugenie's larger-than-life personality comes out with her choice of oversized bohemian cushions, there is no colour in sight.
On Father's Day, the princess posted a snap of Jack cradling his baby son in a small room with beige walls and white doors.
It’s been speculated this was a home office, and if true is likely where they have carried out royal engagements during the pandemic.
Despite Frogmore Cottage having a rich royal history, it wasn’t actually all that grand of a building before Harry and Meghan moved in.
The pair oversaw an intensive restoration to the five-bedroom home, while the Queen even gifted them a series of paintings from her own personal collection.
POOL/AFP via Getty Images)
And even though Eugenie and her clan live there now, it remains the Sussexes’ official UK home.
Harry stayed there prior to Prince Philip’s funeral in April and it was also where he completed his stint of self-isolation prior to attending the unveiling of his mum Diana’s statue on July 1.
Eugenie presumably then returned briefly to her parents’ abode at the incredible country manor Royal Lodge.
In contrast to Frogmore, her childhood home is very different with wild interiors and plenty of bold, clashing colours.
One room, which was recently revealed in a snap of the Duchess of York, showed striking green walls.
Another has oversized floral rugs and a large chandelier with floor-to-ceiling windows.
- 6 incredible features Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's new home has that Frogmore Cottage doesn't
- Meghan & Harry ‘belittled Royals’ in statement which ‘lacked any love’ despite Queen keeping door open, expert says
- Meghan Markle & Prince Harry's home has a very surprising story
- Sharon Osbourne shares glimpse of lavish hallway as she reveals incredible surprise from Ozzy
- Prince William and Kate Middleton's secret visit to Meghan Markle at Frogmore Cottage revealed
- Prince Philip latest news – Queen fights for peace amid Meghan & Harry row as Duke of Edinburgh remains in hospital
- Oprah Winfrey shares glimpse inside unbelievable garden at $100million home
- Meghan & Harry LATEST – Couple to use Oprah chat to ‘get what they want off their chests’ as Prince isolates for Philip
- Jill Biden stuns with rare glimpse inside family living room in the White House – with homely touches
- Meghan & Harry have wrecked relationship with royal family and will never be able to repair it
- Gayle King shares glimpse inside incredible art-filled home
- Inside Frank and Christine Lampard’s incredible £10m Surrey home as they welcome second baby
- Inside BBC Breakfast star Dan Walker’s stunning family home with massive kitchen, cellar and pink living room
- Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank's home to raise royal baby REVEALED
- Princess Eugenie's royal baby's nursery is the dream for new parents – DETAILS
- Princess Eugenie's garden with husband Jack and baby August is magical – see photos
- Meghan Markle's favourite London hotel REVEALED
- Meghan Markle & Prince Harry's décor plans for new house revealed
- Meghan Markle news latest – Duchess blasted as ‘unworthy’ and ‘fake’ over Oprah interview in presenter’s shock TV rant
- Princess Eugenie moves back in Meghan and Harry's royal residence with baby boy
Inside Frogmore Cottage as Eugenie shares glimpses of Meghan and Harry's old home have 950 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at July 31, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.