A WOMAN has revealed how she is now dating a bloke she made eye contact with on a bus.
Seattle Sims, 24, shared in a viral TikTok video how she had tracked down the man on Tinder.
Beginning the post , the designer – who is from Seattle in the United States – explained that he caught her eye on public transport on two occasions.
In effort to finally find him after their brief encounters, she embarked on a search for him on Tinder.
Writing in her dating profile, she said: “I made eye contact with and smiled at a guy on bus 70 in November 2019 and again in January 2020.”
She added that if he was reading, he should hit the ‘super like’ button.
I made eye contact with and smiled at a guy on bus 70 in November 2019
Luckily, the man did come across Seattle’s profile – where she explains that she works as a designer, and is into art and true crime.
The bloke, called Greg, wrote: “Okay this might be embarrassing…but could you be talking about me in your bio?”
He added that he had also clocked the “super cute redhead with the nose ring”.
She replied that he was “100%” the guy she had been looking for, and the pair agreed to get a drink.
FABULOUS BINGO: JOIN NOW FOR £1,000 DAILY FREE BINGO
The heart-warming clip has been watched more than 359,000 times, and received over 64,000 ‘likes’.
One person wrote: “OH MY GOD MAKE A MOVIE”
Another commented: “The best relationship story I’ve ever heard in my life.”
A third shared: “My god what a fairytale.”
The best relationship story I’ve ever heard in my life
And a fourth added: “The plot of a romcom.”
Seattle revealed in a follow-up video that the pair’s first date had lasted 11 hours, followed by a second that was nine hours in length and a third that was 11 hours.
Indicating that the pair are now officially girlfriend and boyfriend, she finished: “Needless to say we like hanging out.”
Most read in Fabulous
In other real life news, we told you about the couple who have dated 20 other people since getting married .
We also revealed how another couple live on a bus that costs them just £6 a day to run .
- Desperate hunt for three young brothers six, five and three who were snatched as they played in their foster carer's garden by their knife-wielding Afghani father who police fear has fled the country
- The writer of The Meg just launched a giant, virtual sea monster aquarium
- The best iPhone apps (September 2020)
- Protests, partying and perfect hangover cures: an alternative student survival guide
- Britain's worst mother Karen Matthews wants to get her teeth redone on the NHS as she enjoys manicures, scratch cards and gorging on McDonald's on her £300-a-week benefits
- Donald Trump accepts Republican nomination for a second term and calls election 'most important in the history of our country' accusing Joe Biden of leading 'radical movement to destroy' America
- The Lord wanted me as a lover... but it was like clutching death: Torn between a cheating husband she adored and a lustful but unattractive peer, BARBARA AMIEL faced a dilemma - and, as she reveals in a second extract from her new memoir, it cost her dear
- Who is DayZ creator Dean Hall?
- Tanya Bardsley panics as her bulldog is taken from the street by an unknown man before being returned
- Nvidia RTX 30-series: Should I buy Founders Edition or third-party?
- Benidorm on steroids! Cornish locals say they are 'too scared' to go food shopping as visitors ignore social distancing and pour down narrow streets
- The diary of my daughter's murder: 'We were in hell on earth'
- The transgender woman fighting for the right to see her son
- Majority of Windrush scandal compensation claimants are still without payment after scheme pays out £1million to 143 victims - despite 1,480 applications
- Britney Spears’s
- The Hill's Morning Report - Sponsored by National Industries for the Blind - VP nominee Harris, VP Pence crisscross Wisconsin today
- Harry Maguire DROPPED from England squad for Nations League after being found guilty of assault in Mykonos brawl trial
- Boris for PM? Don't make me laugh! Demob-happy Cameron jokes in the Commons as he faces MPs for first time since resigning - but where's his most likely successor?
I made eye contact with a bloke on the BUS – so I launched a desperate appeal for him on Tinder, now we’re dating have 819 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at July 22, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.