Good Morning America star Dr. Jennifer Ashton looked unrecognisable following a bold hair transformation, complete with bangs. The GMA3 star shared a photo of her new look on Instagram
Dr. Jennifer Ashton never has a hair out of place and is renowned for her bouncy blowdry. The Good Morning America star maintains her blonde locks regularly and took a trip to the salon this week, where she tried out a completely different look.
In footage posted on Instagram Stories, the TV medic unveiled a slightly shorter ‘do , which had been styled straight and in a middle parting.
What’s more, the mother-of-two had an edgy curtain fringe – one of the most flattering styles of the season.
VIDEO: GMA’s Dr. Jennifer Ashton works out in unexpected outfit
Curtain bangs are flattering for every hair type, and have been seen on other celebrities including Gigi Hadid and Ariana Grande.
It’s been a busy few weeks for Jennifer, who has been balancing her full-on schedule on GMA3 with her family life.
Last month, the doting mother celebrated her son Alex’s birthday and made sure that he had a day to remember.
GMA3 star Dr. Jennifer Ashton looked stylish with bangs
The medic posted a sweet tribute to the 23-year-old on Instagram, alongside a series of photos of them together throughout the years.
In the caption, Jennifer wrote: “Happy birthday to my baby, you make the world a better place and are a constant gift to me and Chloe. We love you more than we can ever say… 23!! This year is going to be amazing!!”
Dr. Jennifer unveiled her new hair transformation on social media
The TV doctor shares her two children with her late ex-husband Robert Ashton.
Robert tragically took his own life in February 2017, at the age of 52 , and the TV personality paid a heartfelt tribute to him on Instagram on the fourth anniversary of his death.
The TV medic is a regular on GMA
Jennifer shared a throwback photo of herself with Rob and their children and wrote: “2-11-17: We miss you Rob. “I know you are watching, and I know you knew this, but Alex & Chloe are spectacular humans.
“They make the world a better place and honor your spirit every day with the way they live life. “Being a single parent is incredibly lonely, but I know you are with them always.”
Read more HELLO! US stories here
Like this story? Sign up to our newsletter to get other stories like this delivered straight to your inbox.
- Jennifer Garner looks unrecognisable with new hairstyle
- Jennifer Lopez wows fans with short hair transformation as she's praised for breaking stereotypes
- Strictly star Dianne Buswell reveals hair transformation following trip to Australia with Joe Sugg
- Kardashian-Jenner clan look unrecognisable as fans obsess over changing looks in 10 years
- Loose Women star Ruth Langsford reveals the £12 secret behind her glossy hair
- Michelle Keegan’s incredible transformation from fresh faced Corrie star to glam pin up
- Jennifer Aniston wears chunky diamond ring on her engagement finger at Golden Globes after holiday with director Will Speck
- ‘Maniac’ Hair And Makeup Designers Take Emma Stone & Jonah Hill Through A Variety Of Looks For Trippy Genre-Bender
- Charlize Theron, Kristen Stewart's Hairstylist on Pushing Beauty Boundaries With Short Hair
- Miley Cyrus goes TOPLESS while Emily Ratajkowski transforms into a VERY sexy bunny as stars celebrate Easter on social media
- Union Leader John Dougherty, Philadelphia City Councilman Bobby Henon Indicted Following Federal Probe
- Gwyneth Paltrow is 'squashed' while Naomi Watts has cheek massage as stars go glam for Golden Globes
- New Year Honours list 2019 in full - from stars to heroes of tragedy and terror
- Running in the deep: Adele reveals her athletic new figure after incredible 42-lbs weight loss as she frolics in the sea in the Caribbean
- Adele's weight loss is down to '90 percent dieting' says Brazilian 'body wizard' who trained her close pal Ayda Field
- Tom Hanks is suave in black tie as he arrives at Golden Globes supported by wife Rita Wilson and his four children
- Nicole Scherzinger, 41, and beau Thom Evans, 34, perform impressive synchronised dance in elevator after going red carpet official at Golden Globes InStyle afterparty
- Many breast cancer patients can safely skip chemotherapy, major study finds
- British Fashion Awards 2019: Rihanna leads the glamour in sultry mint green mini dress as she joins Cate Blanchett and Julia Roberts at star-studded Royal Albert Hall event
- Here’s Jimmy Kimmel
GMA's Dr. Jennifer Ashton looks unrecognisable following edgy hair transformation have 837 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at July 1, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.