Prince Harry reportedly "needs to be steered away from sounding bitter" within his upcoming new memoir.
This claim has been brought forward by critically acclaimed ghostwriter Andrew Croft.
With over 30 years of experience in the field of writing, Mr. Croft believes Prince Harry is the 'ideal candidate' to employ ghost writers because "he loves to talk about his feelings and wants to be honest."
In his piece for The Times, Mr. Croft was quoted saying, "He is rich, powerful, famous and damaged, and, the greatest gift of all for a ghostwriter, his partner supports the idea of him telling all. Harry's ghost will need to steer him away from sounding bitter and settling scores."
- Prince Harry's 'envious' outburst at Prince William in childhood fight over the throne
- Youth leader says the royal family's 'history of colonisation' made her feel 'uncomfortable' about speaking to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle on Commonwealth video call - but she was put at ease by the 'relaxed' couple
- Youth leader who spoke to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle about race admits he was 'sceptical' and feared it would be a 'tick box exercise' but says he found the couple 'warm and engaged'
- Prince Harry's criticism of the Queen's 'cherished' Commonwealth shows he has 'lost the plot' and 'should stop listening to his wife Meghan', royal photographer claims
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's tell-all book 'may blame William for Megxit'
- ‘Only Thing Green About Prince Harry Are His Wellies’: Sussexes Slammed for ‘Huge' Carbon Footprint
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry news: Pair ‘fell in love in a tent’ as Duchess joins Michelle Obama in Girl Up campaign
- Prince William, Prince Harry’s ‘devastating breakdown’ revealed in new book: ‘I have been astonished’
- Meghan Markle and Harry's most painful and controversial moments in 100 days since Megxit
- Meghan Markle 'worryingly silent' and 'struggling to cope with new LA life' - relative
- When DID Diana decide her marriage was doomed? A new film centres on Christmas at Sandringham in 1992 when she supposedly decided the fairy tale was over... but she wasn't there that weekend, writes RICHARD KAY
- Ghislaine Maxwell may have ‘video’ of Prince Andrew after ‘boasting about recording pals’, his cousin claims
- Harry and Meghan's son Archie 'taking his first steps and loving life in LA'
- Ghislaine Maxwell: Scott Borgerson boasted about dating ‘high profile woman’ as Prince Andrew blamed for secret wedding
- Gary Gulman & Judd Apatow On ‘The Great Depresh’ & The Importance Of Addressing Mental Illness In Storytelling
- Britain will resume arms sales to Saudi Arabia despite fears weaponry could be used against civilians in Yemen - 24 hours after Dominic Raab put 20 of the Crown Prince's officials on sanctions list over 'human rights abuses'
- Meghan Markle says ‘I’m not on trial’ as she tries to ban ‘vicious’ naming of pals who gave interview to support her
- Meghan Markle felt 'unprotected' by royal family during pregnancy, was advised not to speak out: court docs
- What time does the royal wedding start: Full order of service
- Meghan Markle was frustrated by the palace’s approach to handling ‘untrue’ tabloid stories, source claims
Ghostwriter addresses concerns with ‘rich and damaged’ Prince Harry’ new memoir have 711 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at July 27, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.