Michelle Dewberry slams ‘stay at home army’ in ‘pingdemic’
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
GB News' Michelle Dewberry felt compelled to take to social media tonight to fire back at viewers commenting on her dress. The presenter corrected fans who thought her bra was on show as she vowed to keep wearing it.
Michelle posted in view of her 117,000 followers about how she'd received a number of messages about her outfit choice.
She then highlighted one post in particular where a follower had told her having her bra on show was "not a good look".
In the now-deleted tweet they had written: "@gbnews @MichelleDewbs This dress is awful.
"Your lacy bra is showing. Not a good look on TV."
GB News’ Michelle Dewberry hits out after viewer claims her ‘lacy bra’ was showing (Image: GB NEWS)
GB News' Michelle Dewberry felt compelled to take to social media tonight to fire back at viewers commenting on her dress. (Image: GB NEWS)
In response, Michelle hit back: "Lots of people commenting on my dress tonight (god knows why because I don't recall asking for fashion advice, but anyway…)
"Alas no. My bra wasn't showing, lace is part of my dress (one side was tho perhaps indented by the mic).
"I love the dress & will wear it again."
Following her tweet, many of her followers reached out in support of her.
Her co-star Alex Phillips also reached out to her after her wardrobe also became a talking point on the show. (Image: TWITTER/ALEX PHILLIPS)
The presenter corrected fans who thought her bra was on show as she vowed to keep wearing it. (Image: GB NEWS)
One penned: "You wear what you want Dewbs, as long as you feel great that’s what counts!
"PS you looked great as always @MichelleDewbs," added another.
A third wrote: "Where what the hell you want Girl!! I’m sure you looked amazing."
"You look as gorgeous as always, keep up the great work," added a fourth.
‘Not fair!’ Dewberry disgusted as giggling GB News guest [INSIGHT] Alex Phillips suffers ‘wardrobe malfunction’ on GB News: 'Went ping!’ [VIDEO] Kirsty Gallacher announces she's taking ‘bit of a break’ from GB News [INSIGHT]
Highest paid BBC presenters (Image: EXPRESS)
Her co-star Alex Phillips also reached out to her after her wardrobe also became a talking point on the show.
She penned to her co-star: "Don't worry babe. I was Big Bird today.
"And will be returning to my perch again in the future.
"You do you, honeybunch. I'm always well jel of your drobe!" (sic)
Alex wore a yellow number of her show earlier today, much to the delight of her co-host Simon McCoy.
The pair were speaking about the nineties when he made a comment to her about it during the show.
He said: "You might’ve got away with that outfit. Sesame Street was huge."
Alex also shared some tweets she'd received about the similarities to Big Bird.
- Alastair Stewart hits back at GB News claims over Andrew Neil 'Not remotely let down'
- Simon McCoy defends GB News' Kirsty Gallacher against critic before praising 'amazing' BBC
- Andrew Neil fans delighted as GB News chief rebukes critic 'Reaching for the dictionary!'
- Andrew Neil ‘close to tears’ over GB News technical difficulties amid speculation over return date
- Andrew Neil ‘close to tears’ as GB News insist he WILL return after break
- ‘What’s happened now’ GB News hosts left scrambling as tech errors cut off Plymouth report
- Nigel Farage tops Sky and BBC News viewing numbers combined - 'GB News will go further!'
- GB News viewers split as Christys questions councils on Afghan rehousing 'And veterans???'
- GB News' Kirsty Gallacher speaks out about Sky Sports News exit ‘It got too much’
- GB News viewing figures: The staggering impact Nigel Farage has had on news channel
- Simon McCoy scolds GB News guest over ‘inappropriate’ comment ‘Too much information!’
- GB News presenter Harri takes the knee live on air after Euro 2020 racism 'I now get it'
- Andrew Neil returns to GB News with attack on US President Joe Biden over Afghanistan withdrawal
- Pathetic! GB News fury as Thomas Markle 'blackmails' Meghan in new plea
- GB News' Breakfast hosts fiercely defend Diana statue amid backlash: ‘Epitomised Diana’
- Sainsbury’s ends GB News ads after boycott campaign over Farage’s RNLI comments
- 'Massive step forward!' Pimlico Plumbers boss praises GB News launch amid cancel calls
- GB News row erupts as Christys skewered in NHS backlog debate ‘Where'd you do journalism!'
- Leftist Ad Boycott of Farage, GB News Likely to Backfire: Poll
- GB News triumph: Group behind GB News advert boycott accused of 'breaching company laws'
GB News' Michelle Dewberry hits out after viewer claimed her 'lacy bra' was showing have 939 words, post on www.express.co.uk at July 23, 2021. This is cached page on Europe Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.